Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   How do you like your pubes? Trimmed? Shaved? Or Design? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=10417)

19junior86 01-05-2011 08:50 PM

How do you like your pubes? Trimmed? Shaved? Or Design?

Hey...

I was wondering how do you prefer pubes on a beautiful shemale? Do you prefer her to be hairy down below? Fully shaved? Trimmed? Or have a funky pattern?

You can definitively post a pic of your own cock or your favour shemale and we can all admire how each persons pubes vary :)

My cock is in my profile pic... I do trim my pubes really short. Sometimes I just shave them all off :drool:

Happy Posting... Xxx

Alvinx 01-07-2011 07:57 PM

Trimmed or Shapes over here, with balls clean.

Lord.Steve 01-08-2011 10:58 PM

shaved shaved shaved! Pubes are grosssss

paulmal32 01-09-2011 03:28 PM

For a love of everything that is good on this earth... PLEASE SHAVE!
In order of worst to tolerable (short list)
Body hair
Hairy asshole
Hair on the balls
Pubes above the dick

incestus 01-09-2011 03:35 PM

Agreed!
Body hair is just a huge turn off... and if I, a "straight" male can shave and stay groomed then hopefully so could my feminine counterpart...
I don't mind a little patch above the cock, but please have smooth clean skin from the shaft to the bum! These are the places my tongue likes to travel and I do not care for hair!

katieayanami 01-09-2011 08:23 PM

i just like a very tiny bit otherwise i look like i'm 12 with my small cock.
i like my man to have very short cropped pubes i hate it when i suck his cawk and my nose gets tickled by fucking pubes.

Lycanthropunk 01-10-2011 01:16 AM

It seems like I'm the odd one out here as I love hairy- in fact the hairier the better! A femboy with a beautiful feminine face, yet is still covered in hair is my ideal! Hate shaved- looks prepubescent IMO. I can just about cope with trimmed, but nothing beats a big black bush down there!

no1000 01-10-2011 02:18 AM

It's weird because for me it depends on the rest of her body. Sometimes I like a hairy ladyboy and sometimes I like fully shaved. On GG's a hairy cunt is a huge turn on for me. I like them shaved too but I'd rather have a bush. :p

Sammitranni 01-10-2011 10:35 AM

Personally, I think shaved looks best on blondes, but I like a dark girl with dark pubes round her cock. I'm a dark brunette naturally, although dye my hair blonde - but when Im dark I keep the pubes there. Just looks hornier lol - not sure why!:lol:

MeliMelicious 01-10-2011 01:49 PM

hm well I hate hair... so a tranny or girl (or guy) has to be completely hairfree, otherwise there will be nox sex *;D

no matter if shaved or waxed or sugaring (I use a mix out of shaving - legs, arms, face (<- but I'm making laser epilation since last year january) / and body sugaring - ass, cock+balls, chest).. but it has to be hairfree !!!I'm totally hairfree too and just like this I want to have my partners I play with *;D

connie 01-10-2011 03:03 PM

Shaved

I shave everything, thankfully I don't have a lot of natural body hair, none on my back, ass, very little on my legs and underarms.

gaj 01-14-2011 05:49 AM

Fully shaven, I like girls smooth

franalexes 01-14-2011 07:57 AM

Upstairs is a red like a rug,
downstairs is a hardwood floor. no carpet.

beginner 01-14-2011 01:22 PM

I prefer the pubes to be small/trimmed or shaved. My tgirlfriend is in the first group and I'm triyng that she shave it completely.
Beginner

Quote:

Originally Posted by 19junior86 (Post 170401)
Hey...

I was wondering how do you prefer pubes on a beautiful shemale? Do you prefer her to be hairy down below? Fully shaved? Trimmed? Or have a funky pattern?

You can definitively post a pic of your own cock or your favour shemale and we can all admire how each persons pubes vary :)

My cock is in my profile pic... I do trim my pubes really short. Sometimes I just shave them all off :drool:

Happy Posting... Xxx

ila 01-14-2011 01:33 PM

There are two more similar threads here (with a poll) and here.

SluttyShemaleAnna 01-14-2011 02:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All you guys who like shaved, I shall now attempt to sway your opinion...

ila 01-14-2011 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 171426)

That didn't change my opinion at all. I still prefer completely hairless, or at least trimmed very short all over.

smc 01-14-2011 03:23 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 171435)
That didn't change my opinion at all. I still prefer completely hairless, or at least trimmed very short all over.

Anna, I tend to agree with ila, but I am positive I would make an exception in your case. :yes:

Demonic shemale licker 01-14-2011 06:49 PM

I like a diversity of looks when it comes to these type of things, but if i must choose i really like my tgirls with a small bush, and men with slightly more, GG's with a design look really sexy.

paulmal32 01-17-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Ick. That is like seeing a nice gorgeous house and when you go in the trash is overflowing, there are dirty dishes in the sink and the place smells like old socks.
Anna, you've only reinforced my opinion. And as everyone knows, my opinions are only facts

LibertyHarkness 01-18-2011 05:10 AM

i like little tidy hair patches ,, usually i am bald below, at moment i have a little patch that i am about to dye Red to match my hair with a blonde streak... fucking wild ..

but being a model i chop and change to suit my fans ,, sometimes i am hairy, sometimes smooth .. my personal taste i dont really care, dont like hairy balls,assholes though ..

daniel_ahmad 02-05-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 172005)
i like little tidy hair patches ,, usually i am bald below, at moment i have a little patch that i am about to dye Red to match my hair with a blonde streak... fucking wild ..

wow.so nice.like it.:drool::respect:

LibertyHarkness 02-05-2011 01:41 PM

i love trimmed hairy bushes :) but i also like bald one as well .. at moment i am having a retro era of having a hairy fanny :)

19junior86 02-07-2011 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 174229)
i love trimmed hairy bushes :) but i also like bald one as well .. at moment i am having a retro era of having a hairy fanny :)

Mmmm... WOW!!! Any chance you can post some pics? =P I am gonna shave my soon =P Gonna post some pics of it for people to enjoy =D x x x x x

LibertyHarkness 02-09-2011 05:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
here you go, this is my bush at present :) will be colored this weekend red :)

xx

randolph 02-09-2011 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 174673)

xx

A nice hard succulent cock rising out of a red bush. Sounds good to me.

Golfer4life 02-09-2011 04:13 PM

Looking good Liberty!!! I prefer trimmed to shaved! Mine is shaved and always will be.

19junior86 02-13-2011 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LibertyHarkness (Post 174673)

xx

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Would love to see what it looks like dyed red :p I am very thirsty... Any chance you can give me a drink hehe :turnon:

Much Love, mwah x x x x x