Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=82)

irish1911 08-17-2007 08:08 AM

New

Hello all, I am new to this forum and also shemales in general. First of all I'm straight, but I find shemales fascinating therefore I'm curious about them. I am curious to find out about their lives, how they live, meet people and thier intimate desires and practices. I'm not sure if I could have sex with one, maybe masturbate with one, but I'm definately interested in finding out more and maybe even some pic exchanges or wherever it goes. Thanks.

gizmo 08-17-2007 12:29 PM

Welcome aboard, look around and have fun!.... BTW. we're all straight as well!:yes::lol:

Rick_ 08-17-2007 10:23 PM

Talk

Talk to Foxyathena or nikkitsfun they are shemales

mykel73 08-18-2007 11:49 AM

Well I'm BI but gizmo is correct in the fact that most of the guys you meet that like shemales are straight or bi. Every gay man I know say that they are not attracted to shemales.

Mirabeau915 08-19-2007 09:34 AM

I find shemales very exciting, but I do not find men that arousing. Funny thing is that I have become more and more interested in sucking a cock, getting fucked and tasting cum (I have tasted my own and like it), but like I said guys just don't turn me on (which I find confusing)

tlover 08-19-2007 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirabeau915 (Post 774)
I find shemales very exciting, but I do not find men that arousing. Funny thing is that I have become more and more interested in sucking a cock, getting fucked and tasting cum (I have tasted my own and like it), but like I said guys just don't turn me on (which I find confusing)

Sounds like me, i have on interest in men but have become fascinated with shemales.
I think it's the natural attraction to the beauty of the female form.
Coupled with the fact that as men we all grow up spending a lot of time pleasuring our own cocks and loving it, so a sort of warm bond comes out of our relationship with cock's.
And the sight of an erect cock i think is quite attractive and signifies sexual desire a rampant need to fuck something.
So if you couple a beautiful girl with a big hard cock it becomes fascinating and irresistible.
Just my theory anyway.:)

guest 08-20-2007 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlover (Post 777)
Sounds like me, i have on interest in men but have become fascinated with shemales.
I think it's the natural attraction to the beauty of the female form.
Coupled with the fact that as men we all grow up spending a lot of time pleasuring our own cocks and loving it, so a sort of warm bond comes out of our relationship with cock's.
And the sight of an erect cock i think is quite attractive and signifies sexual desire a rampant need to fuck something.
So if you couple a beautiful girl with a big hard cock it becomes fascinating and irresistible.
Just my theory anyway.:)

it's like you dug into my brain and wrote my thoughts down.

rammani 12-14-2007 08:46 AM

iwant it also