Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Member Introductions and Pictures (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   its been a month (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=3227)

sexynova 11-19-2008 02:50 PM

its been a month

5 Attachment(s)
its been around a month that i have been dressing now since i moved out of my parents house and stay in delhi a different state in india that i started dressing up and moving around as a girl now i know i dont look completely feminine but give me some adivise where i could improve and if i finanlly do get the chance and the money i will make the transition

sexynova 11-19-2008 02:52 PM

let me know you thoughts good bad anything, even if you think i am ugly as helll just let me know

rhythmic delivery 11-19-2008 10:37 PM

don't change to much, your hot.

sexynova 11-19-2008 10:50 PM

thanx

i appreciate:respect: it

DEFENDER 11-20-2008 01:25 AM

You have a very natural feminine beauty and my only advise to you is to let your heart show you the way. If I saw you out and about just as you are, I would not give a second thought about your sexuality....you are a lovely girl and I am sure you must be turning the heads of all the men you meet. :inlove:

sexynova 11-20-2008 12:32 PM

thankx so much defender

SweetCharmer 11-20-2008 12:41 PM

i agree with defender have fun with life. live it to the best that it can best it can be and never let anyone get you down.

not2old 11-20-2008 03:52 PM

Are those photos really you?? Then I'm moving to Delhi!!

Seriously, I agree completely with Defender. You're already waaaay cute, so just follow the dream (and let us know how it goes).

DL_NL 11-20-2008 04:32 PM

I wouldn't change anything. You look great!

raojai70 11-20-2008 04:59 PM

You are wonderful, beautiful and feminine already. Well done on making this step and keep posting your pics, please.

girly_boy 11-23-2008 12:03 PM

Dont change you are so very very hot!:turnon:

Dutch_88 11-23-2008 02:21 PM

You are gorgeus! I wouldn't mind it if you'd put up more photo's of yourself... (blush)

sexynova 11-24-2008 03:24 AM

kiss

ok let me get some more, but i am still not comfortable doing any naked ones so u guys will have to show some patience for that

liesjeversteven 11-24-2008 07:27 AM

You are beautiful girl! And honestly, if you were to pass me on the street, even after having a good look at you, i wouldn't have a clue you were once a boy.

franalexes 11-24-2008 08:10 AM

Sweety, pad your bra, wear some lipstick, just a lite shade and wear feminine clothes. You go gurl!

merelypink 11-24-2008 08:53 AM

wow your cute

yaya65 11-24-2008 10:45 AM

Congrats on moving out! Best thing ever is your freedom!

Dutch_88 11-24-2008 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexynova (Post 51761)
ok let me get some more, but i am still not comfortable doing any naked ones so u guys will have to show some patience for that

I don't need naked photo's... just photo's :)
You are my type of girl, girl! Feel free to PM me :innocent:

underthere 11-24-2008 07:34 PM

You are very sweet looking, I hope you are, so many look one way and are another, I wouldn't change anything, you are very attractive, congrats on your move out, it suits you.:)

ahoj7720 11-25-2008 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexynova (Post 51761)

You don't need to pose naked... You have potential, I have imagination... You're very pretty as you are!
All the best!

GeForce 11-25-2008 08:25 AM

Seriously? You have doubts that you look feminine enough? OMG, you are such a Q-T-Pie! I'd be PROUD to have you on my arm! Look at my sweet, beautiful, sexy GIRLFriend! Please don't change a thing! PLEASE!! :heart::inlove:
BTW: The diamond stud in your nose is HOT!

ThatOneGuy 11-25-2008 09:05 AM

Dont change a thing.

You look good the way you are now.

TheSkronkDonkey 11-25-2008 04:03 PM

I hope this isn't a wind-up because you already look staggeringly cute and totally at ease with yourself. Your gorgeous complexion and sleek body are a joy to behold. You have a warm presence in your photos. What ON EARTH would you ever want to change? Your tops are awesome, too! A poster here said you should wear makeup and change your clothing. Well, I don't agree. Nobody should conform to a stereotype, unless that's what they personally want. I actually think you look incredible right now. Changing your style could ruin your look. Again, though, it's an entirely personal thing. Be the person you wish to be, inside and out. Me? I'd happily take you for your appearance right now, but I don't know a damned thing about your character. However, 1 out of 2 ain't bad! Seriously, though, you look so happy and radiant now that I think the pictures suggest a very attractive person. But listen. Don't compromise. Don't sell-out. Don't listen to us Internet freaks. (I didn't contradict myself, right?). Just follow your heart.

chopper_craze 03-04-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexynova (Post 51008)
its been around a month that i have been dressing now since i moved out of my parents house and stay in delhi a different state in india that i started dressing up and moving around as a girl now i know i dont look completely feminine but give me some adivise where i could improve and if i finanlly do get the chance and the money i will make the transition

Is that really you?? then u need not change at all!!! :D U look cute and hot as hell!! :D :D A bubbly teenage girl is what you are!

ila 03-04-2013 12:14 PM

Moderator Note: This thread has been closed as the OP has not been on here for the last 2 1/2 years. If you are the OP and wish to have the thread reopened then contact any moderator.