Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   does pussy feel better than ass? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=12631)

Ibuymp3s 12-31-2011 02:13 AM

does pussy feel better than ass?

guys,

i am thinking of buying a flesh light and never had sex before. is pussy really better than ass? regardless how you feel about women and your attraction towards tgirls. does pussy have a better pleasure feel or ass tops it because its your true fantasy?

anyone got a flesh light and can recommend it or think it sucks? would like some feedback. thanks.

smc 12-31-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibuymp3s (Post 204592)
guys,

i am thinking of buying a flesh light and never had sex before. is pussy really better than ass? regardless how you feel about women and your attraction towards tgirls. does pussy have a better pleasure feel or ass tops it because its your true fantasy?

anyone got a flesh light and can recommend it or think it sucks? would like some feedback. thanks.

Asking about a Fleshlight is one thing (and there are already threads where this is discussed). But the questions in your first paragraph are so SUBJECTIVE that it is difficult to take them seriously. It's like asking whether chicken tastes better than turkey, or one flavor of ice cream tastes better than another.

Wendy Summers 12-31-2011 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ibuymp3s (Post 204592)
guys,

Funny you mention wanting a review of a fleshlight. I bought one in the fall at the suggestion of one of my producers and I love it. I filmed my first use of it and my thoughts while using it and its running this week as my replay on iFriends.

ThirdEyeGirl 12-31-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 204604)
Asking about a Fleshlight is one thing (and there are already threads where this is discussed). But the questions in your first paragraph are so SUBJECTIVE that it is difficult to take them seriously. It's like asking whether chicken tastes better than turkey, or one flavor of ice cream tastes better than another.

Very good point SMC as always. :)

But to answer OPs question anyways. :p

I prefer anus to vagina, but only because with the women I've been with, all but one had a tight vag. The others were all loose. But an ass on the other hand is generally almost always tight. But this is only my perspective. So don't take my word for it.

As for the flesh light. I'd think the only difference between the ass model and the vagina model, is the outside appearance. I'd suspect that both would feel identically pleasurable. Though I've never used such a sex toy because I much prefer to take a dick than give it. :p

Ibuymp3s 01-02-2012 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wendy Summers (Post 204611)
Funny you mention wanting a review of a fleshlight. I bought one in the fall at the suggestion of one of my producers and I love it. I filmed my first use of it and my thoughts while using it and its running this week as my replay on iFriends.

can't find your review in the link. is it a pussy fleshlight or ass?

Amy 01-04-2012 03:05 PM

I would imagine it tastes better...

ThirdEyeGirl 01-04-2012 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy (Post 204907)

Well better is also a subjective answer.

smc 01-04-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 204908)
Well better is also a subjective answer.

Indeed, it is. Having tasted both, I can state with complete subjectivity that it depends on the moment. A sweet, dripping pussy can be like an absolutely sumptuous banquet. An ass, well cared-for, can be a garden of earthly delights. An ass dripping with cum ... well, that's like feasting with the gods.

ThirdEyeGirl 01-04-2012 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 204916)
Indeed, it is. Having tasted both, I can state with complete subjectivity that it depends on the moment. A sweet, dripping pussy can be like an absolutely sumptuous banquet. An ass, well cared-for, can be a garden of earthly delights. An ass dripping with cum ... well, that's like feasting with the gods.

haha... I wouldn't know about that last one, never had the privilege. :p

smc 01-04-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 204920)
haha... I wouldn't know about that last one, never had the privilege. :p

That's the saddest thing I've read today. Shall I send you my address? ;)

ThirdEyeGirl 01-04-2012 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 204922)
That's the saddest thing I've read today. Shall I send you my address? ;)

Not unless you've got a hot trans girl with cum in her bum. :p

smc 01-04-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 204923)
Not unless you've got a hot trans girl with cum in her bum. :p

Oh, I wouldn't have been so presumptuous to suggest that it was my bum we were talking about. :no:

I have a gorgeous trans friend. If she visited, I have little doubt that with the right sweet-talking, she could be convinced to allow her bum to be filled so we could together sample the "feast" to which I referred earlier.

ThirdEyeGirl 01-04-2012 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 204925)
Oh, I wouldn't have been so presumptuous to suggest that it was my bum we were talking about. :no:

I have a gorgeous trans friend. If she visited, I have little doubt that with the right sweet-talking, she could be convinced to allow her bum to be filled so we could together sample the "feast" to which I referred earlier.

Sounds enticing, but I'm 3000 miles away. :/

smc 01-04-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 204926)
Sounds enticing, but I'm 3000 miles away. :/

Excuses, excuses! Never let there be distance between you and a cum-dripping behind!

If I send you a picture of her, or just tell you who it is, I bet you'd try to find a way to get here. ;)

ThirdEyeGirl 01-04-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 204927)
Excuses, excuses! Never let there be distance between you and a cum-dripping behind!

If I send you a picture of her, or just tell you who it is, I bet you'd try to find a way to get here. ;)

SMC... There are many reasons for me wanting to get out near your neck of the woods, but being broke as I am, I can't even go see my friends who are 30 miles away. :/

smc 01-04-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl (Post 204929)
SMC... There are many reasons for me wanting to get out near your neck of the woods, but being broke as I am, I can't even go see my friends who are 30 miles away. :/

You can dream, though. It's better than nothing.

But in any case, if you make it out this way, you're welcome any time, and I can try to make this feast happen for you. ;)

ThirdEyeGirl 01-04-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smc (Post 204930)
You can dream, though. It's better than nothing.

But in any case, if you make it out this way, you're welcome any time, and I can try to make this feast happen for you. ;)

Alrighty than. :D

TSKarinaGiselle 01-07-2012 08:35 PM

Lol, this is like asking "what's better? Coke or pepsi?"

OP, What do YOU like the most?

triplej 05-17-2012 06:26 PM

hard choice

Not that I've gotten that much ass in my life time, but for me pussy always feels better than ass. There's more texture to a vagina than an ass canal. An anus is usually pretty smooth and silky, with no real texture once you're in. Inside a vagina there's twists and turns with bumps and ridges which tend to feel pretty damn good.

It all depends on you though. I've had pussy from girls that I wasn't that crazy about so it wasn't all that great. But I've had anal with a few girls that made it special because it was slower, more intimate, and naughtier somehow.

Hope this makes sense and/or helps a little.

aussiepride 05-17-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amy (Post 204907)

depends if both are clean.
a clean bum tastes like nothing really.
a clean pussy has some sweet tastes courtesy of the pussy juices.
not saying a tastless bum isnt anything, but if you want to taste anything, then pussy.

as for which feels better?
the best orgasms i have had were inside a bum.. ya whole shaft and head has this lovely warm hole that wraps around it that feels amazing
howver.. if you want to fuck for hours and really get some good pounding going, you cannot beat a pussy. its a little less tighter, but produces juices which act as an amazing lubricant so you can really fuck hard without any friction (lubricant tends to wear off).
nothing worse than when ya partner is willing to keep going but the hole is too sore. pussys tend to last a lot longer before they get sore.

Smoothie 05-18-2012 12:09 AM

Anal fleshlights are tighter than vaginal.

I never found this tight feeling to be pleasurable as so many people report.
"But Damn, that chick was tight dawg!"

I prefer a "loose ass" in the liking of vagina over "tight ass."

josejaxon 06-03-2012 10:44 PM

Yes, pussy feels better than ass because when you fucking an ass you might be got behind position but when you are fucking any kind of girls pussy so beside her you can enjoy her pussy and really like to fuck pussy. So, I have to say that pussy feels better than ass.

dan 06-29-2012 09:15 PM

Asses'n pussies

Two very different types of feeling for me. A vagina rubs all the surface of your cock constantly, except when a woman starts having strong pleasure, at wich point a depth in the inside starts opening wider, probably the entry to the uterus in order to allow the semen to reach it. Then your phalus only feel the first few inches of the vagina on the inside, and the head almost nothig anymore, except by spots. On the other hand, the entry to the vagina, the vulva, doesn't create much pressure on your cock. A butt is very different: the anus is always quite tight. It feels like a ring is pressuring your cock as you slide in and out, like a thight elastic band going up and down your shaft. The inside, the rectum, is almost always larger than a vagina and seems to touch the whole surface of the cock much more lightly and gently, or only by big spots one at a time. I find it allows you to control a bit more your pleasure. For a cock (ask any, have a head to head conversation...), both are great, but as triplej said, asslove has something a bit naughtier to it, it just adds a little something (not unlike a cute, little, more or less flaccid penis also does, hanging down and moving as you fuck the ass). Of course, the greatest difference in all this is always made by the personnality and charm of the person who takes it. To me, more softness, femininity and grace does it more than the orifice -and long legs, murmurs or moanings, breathing, softness of skin, lovely movements induced by pleasure, etc. :heart::heart:
As to the taste (Amy and aussiepride), i find that a clean asshole and even a clean rectum (but you have to KNOW they're clean), both can taste very good; there parts of the intimate tastes of the person :yes:. For men, women have delicate body odors and tastes, and also t-women because of fem hormones. For some reason, more beauty and femininity always seem to taste better (a bit of sweetness and a bit of spice, i don't know...).
Let me finaly add to this that most pussies are good indeed, but there is some rare but noticable of them out there, no matter how clean, that have real strong, acrid smell and taste...