Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   I Possibly see a CD in myself (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6020)

NCC-1701 07-27-2009 08:18 PM

I Possibly see a CD in myself

Ok, I am just here to talk about CDing, I would love to do it properly at some point, but i am probably one of the shyest people out there, and that would possibly bring even more attention to myself. I have never wanted to wear a pair of heels more in my life, but my damn nerves, (and money :( ) are holding me back. But tonight I have taken the first step, no matter how small! I am wearing a nice shade of pink lipgloss (for me, that is a big step!) and it feels GREAT!! Plus with my long hair I can sort that out and i think i look great! haha.

I am wondering, is anyone else like me?

sexchannel 07-27-2009 08:36 PM

Put some photos up and see what the viewing public think ?

I doubt you are on your own here

Enjoy what you do

hankhavelock 07-28-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCC-1701 (Post 96489)

Based on your description you may possibly have trans*fetishictic feelings and that is very normal. It has really nothing to do with transsexuality, and it's quite common among heterosexual men who get a sexual high out of wearing women's clothes.

So go for it and enjoy it, pal!

Peace!

Hank

new believer 07-28-2009 07:46 AM

LOL Hank. Your a lot braver than many....or are you just ready to go to your next level? Frankly, from your avitar, you might be a little more masculine then some of us would want to see as a CD. That being said, a very close shave(all over), a great cosmetician can possibly work wonders. You have contributed greatly to the forum in the past, now let's see what surprises you have for us. One more thing, remember that everyone is not attractive to everyone. Lord knows I don't think I'm a Tom Selleck, but even I had some great success'. Just be comfortable and have fun. NB

hankhavelock 07-28-2009 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by new believer (Post 96564)
LOL Hank. Your a lot braver than many....or are you just ready to go to your next level? Frankly, from your avitar, you might be a little more masculine then some of us would want to see as a CD. That being said, a very close shave(all over), a great cosmetician can possibly work wonders. You have contributed greatly to the forum in the past, now let's see what surprises you have for us. One more thing, remember that everyone is not attractive to everyone. Lord knows I don't think I'm a Tom Selleck, but even I had some great success'. Just be comfortable and have fun. NB

Eeehhh... my avatar is actually not me... but my current VERY special friend... :-) I'm just a fuzzy lill ladyboy lover ;-)

tslust 07-28-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NCC-1701 (Post 96489)
Ok, I am just here to talk about CDing, I would love to do it properly at some point, but i am probably one of the shyest people out there, and that would possibly bring even more attention to myself. I have never wanted to wear a pair of heels more in my life, but my damn nerves, (and money :( ) are holding me back. But tonight I have taken the first step, no matter how small! I am wearing a nice shade of pink lipgloss (for me, that is a big step!) and it feels GREAT!! Plus with my long hair I can sort that out and i think i look great! haha.

:hug:I say, go for it and see where it takes you.:hug:

NCC-1701 07-28-2009 05:49 PM

Hank, that is what i was thinking, thanks for clearing that up!!

Tslust, i might just do that!! haha

AmyW 07-28-2009 07:12 PM

You only have one life to live, and you can't afford to waste it agonizing over whether you should wear some different clothes. Do it if it feels good, and damn the consequences. Those who would admonish your freedom don't deserve to be in your presence.

TheCrystalKing 07-29-2009 12:29 AM

Ah! I feel exactly the same way.

I've always been very androgynous, so I do have a feeling I could pull it off... and the idea does fascinate me. Ack! I'm just too shy, though...

I'm not really in any position to give someone else any advice on the subject, then v_v

If you go through with it, though, please do post picks :inlove:

jdawg 07-29-2009 12:55 AM

If you're shy about shopping, you should really bring a list to the store so you can act like an extremely angry boyfriend lol. It works. I've had women actually hit on me because they thought it was cool that I was doing my gf's shopping. Now I was really doing shopping for female friends, but the list thing still works for cdling as well as I've done it with friends and nobody thought a thing.

Don't be shy and be who you are bro. Good luck.

Varangian 10-30-2009 06:14 PM

I say go for it. You will eventually have a good time doing that. The trick is not to think of the reaction of the others. focus on what u want in ur life instead.

shadows 10-31-2009 06:36 AM

It seems that this thread has gone a few months without a response from you, NCC. Did you decide to give it a try?:)