Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Another kind of shemale? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2369)

TracyCoxx 09-02-2008 11:08 PM

Another kind of shemale?

8 Attachment(s)
There is another kind of person that I consider a shemale. Women with very large clits. A clit, as you may or may not know develops into a cock if you are born as a male. Some women's clits are so large, they look like mini-dicks. And I would love to suck them too :inlove:

Some women just have abnormally large clits, some are body builders who use steroids which cause their clits to grow. Some use vacuum pumps to make their clits larger. They become stiff and can be stroked. And can even shoot a wad of cum. :coupling:

What do you think? Are they shemales? :turnon:

guest 09-03-2008 01:04 AM

haha, i've never seen something like this. very interesting. i don't think it's my thing though, although i do like the very first pic.

ChristopherHorse 09-03-2008 08:46 AM

Friggin' delicious!!

just102 09-03-2008 12:41 PM

I love big clits!!

man4tgirl4love 09-03-2008 03:44 PM

i love small clit :):)

nmlss 09-03-2008 05:53 PM

The wheel of my Mac's mouse looks like a clit, hehe.

rhythmic delivery 09-03-2008 06:10 PM

not for me

FoxySarah 09-03-2008 07:57 PM

Female Spotted Hyenas don't have a vagina, their clitorus is the same shape and size as the penis of a male hyena, and contains the birth-canal. They mate, urinate and give birth through this enlarged clitorus.

Hyenas, nature's shemales.

Ogryn1313 09-03-2008 07:59 PM

You watch too much Discovery.

nmlss 09-03-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxySarah (Post 37689)
Female Spotted Hyenas don't have a vagina, their clitorus is the same shape and size as the penis of a male hyena, and contains the birth-canal. They mate, urinate and give birth through this enlarged clitorus.

Hyenas, nature's shemales.

Eeeh.... uh.... uummm..... whaaaat???!!! o__Ou

Then, male hyenas are bisexual?? Damn, I'm gonna watch more nature documentals.... (Ħay los animalicos de La2!)

SluttyShemaleAnna 09-03-2008 08:26 PM

In answer to the first question. They are female, they have a pussy, they have XX chromosomes, they are just females with big clits.

Think about it, would you say a man was trans if he had a small dick?

ocinteeni 09-03-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracyCoxx (Post 37572)
And can even shoot a wad of cum.
What do you think? Are they shemales?

They can't shoot a wad of cum, there are no ducts leading to anything that secretes any sort of body liquids going through a clitoris. And although I do find it interesting and somewhat attractive I do not consider them shemales. Interesting post nonetheless.

Talvenada 09-03-2008 08:57 PM

Quote:

There is another kind of person that I consider a shemale. Women with very large clits. A clit, as you may or may not know develops into a cock if you are born as a male. Some women's clits are so large, they look like mini-dicks. And I would love to suck them too :inlove:

Some women just have abnormally large clits, some are body builders who use steroids which cause their clits to grow. Some use vacuum pumps to make their clits larger. They become stiff and can be stroked. And can even shoot a wad of cum. :coupling:

TRACY,

How does it shoot cum? What kind of cum?

Talvenada 09-03-2008 09:02 PM

SluttyShemaleAnna
Think about it, would you say a man was trans if he had a small dick?

ANNA,

Don't a lot of shemales have smal coc...ks?

TracyCoxx 09-03-2008 11:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talvenada (Post 37702)
TRACY,

How does it shoot cum? What kind of cum?

From this webpage there is this:
Quote:

Yes, some women can "cum" or ejaculate. Ejaculation in both women and men involves the release of fluid from the urethra - the tube that carries urine out of the body - during intense sexual arousal. About 10 percent of women spurt a clear fluid from the urethra during intense sexual excitement or during orgasm - the pleasurable release of built-up muscle tension that results from arousal and sexual activity. This fluid is very similar to the fluid produced by the prostate gland in men - it isn't urine.

The "prostatic" fluid in women is secreted by the Skene's glands, which are located in the vulva near the opening of the urethra. These glands, though much smaller than the male prostate, are similar enough in function that some scientists have renamed them "female prostate" glands. Other glands may also be involved in female ejaculation.

Now for the demonstration...
http://videos.sxx.com/fame_teasers/2...2_15sec_00.wmv

Oh, and here's another girlie dick: :turnon:

TracyCoxx 09-03-2008 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 37697)
In answer to the first question. They are female, they have a pussy, they have XX chromosomes, they are just females with big clits.

Males can use hormones to develop breasts. They are called shemales. What's the difference if a female uses steroids to develop a cock?

Talvenada 09-04-2008 12:16 AM

TRACY,

Sorry, I thought you were saying that the cum came from the clit also. In other words, it's the same lubricating fluid regardless of clit size.

SluttyShemaleAnna 09-04-2008 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracyCoxx (Post 37711)
Males can use hormones to develop breasts. They are called shemales. What's the difference if a female uses steroids to develop a cock?

A big clit is not a cock.

TracyCoxx 09-04-2008 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 37746)
A big clit is not a cock.

And someone with breast implants does not technically have breasts. What's your point?

The clit is formed from the same tissues that would become the glans and upper shaft of a cock if the embryo had been exposed to male hormones.

lbcurious 04-18-2009 02:57 PM

See this thread for more pics of ==> girls with huge clits.

aa2239 04-18-2009 04:04 PM

Seeing as I only really go for big shemale dicks, this isn't for me either... they may be big clits, but in penis terms, they're microscopic!

Bionca 04-18-2009 04:11 PM

Quote:

No. They are cis-gendered women with a large clitoris.

You are welcome to "see" them as anything you like. The simple fact is, unless they are transitioning into a man, they are not trans* anything. Hope that clears this up.

Silencio 04-19-2009 08:09 AM

Yummy! female bodybuilders turn me on :cool:
It's always great to see hard clits on muscular women.

maxpowers 04-20-2009 12:14 AM

big clits are a huge turn-on. I've never seen one that big in person, but i'm looking forward...

merelypink 04-20-2009 05:58 AM

interesting

racquel 04-20-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracyCoxx (Post 37711)

Because it's not a cock! It's a big clit!

You're being ridiculous. You're making it sound like this big clit shoots cum, when it does not. Not many women squirt, and the ones who do don't squirt from their clit, and there is no correlation between women who squirt and women with large clits.

That's fine if you think it's hot, but don't pretend that female bodybuilders grow cocks from taking testosterone. FtM boys still need a lot of work to look male down there.

charlietwobeans 05-01-2009 05:05 PM

Well put racquel

Quote:

Originally Posted by racquel (Post 78254)
Because it's not a cock! It's a big clit!

You're being ridiculous. You're making it sound like this big clit shoots cum, when it does not. Not many women squirt, and the ones who do don't squirt from their clit, and there is no correlation between women who squirt and women with large clits.

That's fine if you think it's hot, but don't pretend that female bodybuilders grow cocks from taking testosterone. FtM boys still need a lot of work to look male down there.

No matter how you slice it (oh, that's a bad turn of phrase) a big clit, as lovely as it is, is not a cock and never will be.

Naked Freedom 05-05-2009 07:43 AM

those clits are looking delicious specially the first pic.....

debbiemay 05-07-2009 09:12 AM

i wouldnt count them as shemales but theyre damn hot none the less!