Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   do you want to get fucked like a female ? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=145)

Harakiri_Rebellion 02-08-2012 02:15 AM

Totally! that all goes hand in hand with wanting to become ultimatley as androgynous as possible (altho sometimes i rly want Tits) I have been submissive sexually many times prior but i think i would get a great deal more out of it if i were more feminine

luvdaladies 02-08-2012 08:13 PM

yup

Quote:

Originally Posted by kamsutra (Post 1742)
I am guy and I really want to get banged by a shemale (like a man fucks a woman).

what about you ?

Sign me up. My ass only gets played with or fucked with my dildo. I love shemales...not men...

kanizma 03-15-2012 06:45 PM

Quote:

I am guy and I really want to get banged by a shemale (like a man fucks a woman).

what about you ?

i like to suck and to get fucked

luvdaladies 03-15-2012 07:34 PM

duh

Quote:

what about you ?

I definitely want to be taken like a female by a shemale...
my ass is virgin to a cock. only dildos driven into my ass by myself.
I have never sucked a cock but if she was in my face i would
gladly suck her dry.

cwjakesteel 04-04-2012 06:52 PM

That sounds wonderful, to take it instead of give it. But it's good to have a little of both, and at the same time why not.

ladyboiluvr 04-05-2012 06:11 AM

yes please

I am a straight guy but l fantasies about sucking cock & having my arse fucked hard l love shemales so sexy l love to have my arse fucked with dildos

castaweb 04-05-2012 11:30 AM

I am a straight male who has never been with a "guy" but have been with a shemale probably a dozen times or so. I have to say, one of the sexiest things in the world to me is the sight of nice cock bulging against some sexy panties. God I love that. :turnon:

I have tried to bottom a few times but it was not pleasant for me at all. Not sure why. I have used a few toys and it does not feel as bad with the toys but it has never felt good with an actual cock. Might be tension or what ever but it has ALWAYS been fun. I can say that lube helps a hell of a lot and some people don't use enough of it.

I haven't tried to bottom for a few years but I think I might give it a try again in the next few months or so.

tslust 04-05-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cwjakesteel (Post 211099)
That sounds wonderful, to take it instead of give it. But it's good to have a little of both, and at the same time why not.

I like to give and receive. I give him a blowjob and then receive his :drool:cock:drool: inside my ass.:kiss:

Bacchus517 04-30-2012 02:12 AM

I would love to be fucked hard and fast by a shemale, I've been with a couple but only done oral so far.

I have been with several female bdsm mistresses who have fucked me mercilessly with a strap on and I loved every minute of it, sometimes even cumming just by being fucked.

Time to find a shemale to do the same to me.

triplej 05-17-2012 06:16 PM

yes, oh yes.

Never been banged by a shemale... yet.

But there's nothing I like more than a big dick (for now the form of a quite large penis shaped dong) in my ass. I hate to say it, but the best orgasms I have are when there's something pumping in and out of me. I'll ride that plastic cock till I drip with precum, jerk it a few times and cum so hard I seriously lose my breath. It's amazing. :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

I would love feel somebody's hips pounding my ass, with my feet on their shoulders, while they grab me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow. I also fantasize about being fucked in a doorway, gripping one side, standing there, legs spread while some hot, hung shemale slithers her cock in and out of my gaping ass, grabbing my shoulders for leverage. In that position they'd just about milk my prostate which feels fantastic. I also fantasize about laying belly down on the bed with some hot ladyboy humping me, the weight of her on top of me, hips shifting her cock in and out, in and out, kissing the back of my neck.

Ok, gotta stop and jerk off now....:blush:

markie v 05-18-2012 10:22 AM

OMG this sounds like what I want to have done to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by triplej (Post 214151)
Never been banged by a shemale... yet.

But there's nothing I like more than a big dick (for now the form of a quite large penis shaped dong) in my ass. I hate to say it, but the best orgasms I have are when there's something pumping in and out of me. I'll ride that plastic cock till I drip with precum, jerk it a few times and cum so hard I seriously lose my breath. It's amazing. :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

I would love feel somebody's hips pounding my ass, with my feet on their shoulders, while they grab me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow. I also fantasize about being fucked in a doorway, gripping one side, standing there, legs spread while some hot, hung shemale slithers her cock in and out of my gaping ass, grabbing my shoulders for leverage. In that position they'd just about milk my prostate which feels fantastic. I also fantasize about laying belly down on the bed with some hot ladyboy humping me, the weight of her on top of me, hips shifting her cock in and out, in and out, kissing the back of my neck.

Ok, gotta stop and jerk off now....:blush:

tslust 05-18-2012 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by triplej (Post 214151)
but the best orgasms I have are when there's something pumping in and out of me. I'll ride that plastic cock till I drip with precum, jerk it a few times and cum so hard I seriously lose my breath. It's amazing. :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon:

That's soo true.

Joshemalelover 05-22-2012 09:51 PM

I love getting fucked

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonne5478 (Post 31650)
I think of myself as a female and of course, i love to get fucked as a female!!

I have been fucked 7x by gorgeous tgirls. Don't EVER intend to stop. I love the feeling of being the girl. Especially when they fuck my face and cum

StellaDixxie 06-13-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simonne5478 (Post 31650)
I think of myself as a female and of course, i love to get fucked as a female!!

Definitely! This was a probing question right? get it probing? I've been probed alot by trannies. word of advise big and THICK FUCKING HURTS.

pigsnizzle 06-27-2012 05:57 AM

I have been fucked like a girl by a t-girl with a bigger cock then mine, but she couldn't get a full rock-hard erection. She fucked me from behind, I was doing most of the work LOL! I was able to back my ass all the way on that cock. I've has better experiences with myself, lube and a nice fat 9inch dildo. I'd love to have a full erect shecock in my ass in missionary position with my knees pushed back to my chest...yum!

dan 06-28-2012 12:48 AM

Taking it ?

I am an heterosexual man (for what it means) and i see transsexuals as women. I want to kiss them and lick them everywhere, then fuck them slowly while caressing their body. I suppose that makes me a little boring or a bit square, but that's just how i feel.
Why, then, do i also like transsexuals, beside women ? I think I'm very impressed by the abandonment they show; their feminine desire seem so intense that it gets mine going, i mean my male drive. Something like that. Besides, that little extra hanging between their legs is adorable. I would have a hard time explaining it more extensively. But bottoming ? No way ! Not for me... Moreover, i could not even get myself to call it "topping" on my side of the fence: i see someone beautifull, i just want to make love to her. Not the opposite.
Considering the posts I've read so far, let me repeat that i fully realise how increadibly square that makes me sound like... LOL

tslust 06-28-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danthepoetman (Post 216851)
I am an heterosexual man (for what it means) and i see transsexuals as women. I want to kiss them and lick them everywhere, then fuck them slowly while caressing their body. I suppose that makes me a little boring or a bit square, but that's just how i feel.
Why, then, do i also like transsexuals, beside women ? I think I'm very impressed by the abandonment they show; their feminine desire seem so intense that it gets mine going, i mean my male drive. Something like that. Besides, that little extra hanging between their legs is adorable. I would have a hard time explaining it more extensively. But bottoming ? No way ! Not for me... Moreover, i could not even get myself to call it "topping" on my side of the fence: i see someone beautifull, i just want to make love to her. Not the opposite.
Considering the posts I've read so far, let me repeat that i fully realise how increadibly square that makes me sound like... LOL

You're so sweet.:hug::kiss:

While I love a good hard, animalistic pounding, I also love slow sweet love-making. It just depends on what mood I'm in.;)

dan 06-28-2012 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 216852)
You're so sweet.:hug::kiss:

While I love a good hard, animalistic pounding, I also love slow sweet love-making. It just depends on what mood I'm in.;)

Yummy ! Must be nice surfing on you're moods, tslust... And let me tell you, you make me fell a little bit more... "in my place" on this thread...

JimKu 06-28-2012 07:40 AM

no

no i dont like.

jmadaf 07-07-2012 03:13 PM

I've been fucked by gay men and shemales:coupling: and I love it, I find black shemales will top more, and that's ok with me because I love black cock.:inlove:

golden_fool 07-07-2012 06:31 PM

No. I'd probably have to become a woman to want to be fucked like one.

nixgehtueber69 07-07-2012 06:54 PM

I love it

I've been fucked by some great shemales and I love it. The best sex I ever had was with a brasilian beauty with a perfect body who fucked me more than 2 hours in many different positions. :coupling:

cumshooter69 07-07-2012 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmadaf (Post 217741)
I've been fucked by gay men and shemales:coupling: and I love it, I find black shemales will top more, and that's ok with me because I love black cock.:inlove:

I've been fucked by 3 different gay men but would love to be fucked by a sexy shemale. I love being a bottom.

Joli_Cul 07-10-2012 05:49 PM

I would love to be fucked "like a woman".
It could be by a woman with a strapon or by a ladyboy, but I think I will not enjoy being fucked by an other man (sucking dick, why not, but being fucked, or fuck ... non, thanks.)

But I think I will prefer to do it cross dressing in the same time. It would be more .. humm ... enjoyable.

sissyffm 07-11-2012 02:11 AM

i really love it to get fucked by my shemale lady :inlove:

max232 07-13-2012 07:31 PM

Intresting idea :innocent:

JinianVictoria 07-14-2012 09:03 AM

Fucked

I have been a bottom shemale (I am now post operative female) and still bottom. I have always enjoyed being on the bottom and being fucked. I have no desire to be a top and never did. Being fucked is an incredible sensation (s) and it always was even a bottom she male. I cannot even find the words to describe the sensations I feel. All I can say is I simply KNOW my proper role in sex.

curiousguy 07-14-2012 11:11 PM

yessssss im really looking forward with my first experience, and yes i want to go through with it!!!!

littletwink 07-15-2012 09:08 AM

Yes, I love this, but I am also a, um, top.

markie v 07-17-2012 11:08 AM

I never tried it but someday maybe?

cwjakesteel 08-09-2012 08:21 PM

Would the perineum be much fun for the guy poking at it? Yea, the perineum is a lovely spot to touch. When I get hard I can feel it growing out when I sit down. Originally I thought that was the prostate expanding, but I haven't looked into it so I guess that's what happens.

ifap4 09-10-2012 07:11 AM

Loved it

Took a longtime to try it but first time being fucked by a shemale was great, second time with a different one, she fucked me twice, first on my back then later doggy style, I recommend it!!

areeyalove 09-18-2012 11:28 PM

I think so, but Ive never tried

newt72 09-19-2012 08:34 AM

yes i fantZIze about it my cock got hard just reading it

CakeWagon 09-22-2012 05:53 PM

gotta try everything at least once

JonFrum 09-23-2012 01:28 AM

On my back, with my knees up by my ears, and my high hells pointing to the ceiling. :)

AquaBlueUndies 10-06-2012 10:23 PM

yes, please. :inlove:

joedick41 10-09-2012 04:05 PM

love gettng fucked by men or tgirls ,prefer tgirls but not to many girls like to top :(

cwjakesteel 10-10-2012 09:01 PM

Wow, for a minute there I read the title of this thread as "Do you want to get punched by a shemale?"

And I'm like: That's a thing?

Furboy88 10-13-2012 05:31 PM

I'm a closet cd and my biggest fantasy is wearing a fur coat/lingere while getting fucked by another cd/tgirl:inlove:

loveladycock 10-16-2012 08:36 PM

I love being fucked by my wife with a strapon and I love sucking it too! I cant wait to try a shemale!

ConfusedBoyJason 12-14-2012 07:53 PM

So put it simply: YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS OMG I WANT TO SOOOOOOO BAD :turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Crazy4ShemaleCock 03-01-2013 08:00 PM

First time posting. I've fantasized about being fucked by a shemale for years. I've never done it but maybe one day I will. Give me a nice pair of panties to wear and get to it! I'm not scared of size. Go big or go home.;)

Samcky_boy 03-02-2013 04:48 AM

Yes i am also a big fan of shemales and want to get fucked by them. I will be desperately waiting for that moment :-)

electro 03-02-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loveladycock (Post 222991)
I love being fucked by my wife with a strapon and I love sucking it too! I cant wait to try a shemale!

Agree with this 100%.Love the feeling of having my ass fucked & would like the real thing.:turnon:

user88 03-02-2013 10:45 AM

:turnon: Would really love it :inlove:

Smfrizzle 03-02-2013 03:41 PM

:turnon: :coupling: why not?:lol:

JanieTgirl 05-04-2013 12:26 PM

I've been lucky as I have been with a man ... a number of them really. I am the woman in all the encounters as I am 'into' men. Men get my motor running and Black men can do that pretty much by just walking into the room. I do not know any other way to be but a submissive female to a dominant male. So is the way of life. :kiss:

connie 05-04-2013 04:26 PM

Always a lady

Love to be the female in the equation, I have topped, and do love to use my little clitty, but the feeling of being fucked deep and hard, is so wonderful and amazing that it beats my effort to "be the man" in any situation, So it does not matter who fills me, man or woman, I just love to be the one being filled. Kisses and more, Connie

jmadaf 05-04-2013 06:20 PM

bottom boy

I am man but I love being bottom:inlove: Big men fuck me, but there is nothing better than a big cock:turnon: pretty shemale topping me:drool: I love shemale cock:inlove: