Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   do you want to get fucked like a female ? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=145)

randolph 02-08-2009 09:45 AM

Top or bottom

3 Attachment(s)
I've got to the point where I would like to do Khloe Hart and have her do me.;):coupling::inlove:

Lac79 02-08-2009 09:55 AM

nah, not my thing, exit only for sure.

silent_orchestra 02-08-2009 10:11 AM

I love getting fucked in the ass, and would love to get fucked by a LB with a huge cock...but until I find a LB, my lovely gf has a nice dildo she likes to fuck me with, and my bf just uses his cock....it's amazing.

fatbutt1 02-08-2009 10:16 AM

3 Attachment(s)
ironically enough i am not attracted to men but all that much but i would really love to be fucked by a shemale. i have had the opportunity to suck some off but never to get fucked. but i think my favorite thing is to get facials from these transgendered beauties, and have been lucky enough to get a few and some had really large sticky loads! :yes:

hellblazer72 02-08-2009 10:34 PM

i'd definately take it like a man :)

satrincha 02-08-2009 10:40 PM

I tried it one time but it hurted like hell and i thought my limit would be not more than 3 fingers

transjen 02-08-2009 10:53 PM

LOL lets see i take female hormones and last month i had SRS so how do you think i'm going to answer?OH GAWD YES!!! :D Jennifer

hellblazer72 02-08-2009 11:07 PM

transjen i'd be happy to help you out :D

debbiemay 05-07-2009 09:08 AM

yes id love to feel what a female does!

Naked Freedom 05-07-2009 09:30 PM

i really want to be fucked by a feminine shemale. i have been fucked by other boys in my schooldays and have enjoyed it..... i myself tried to fuck a boy once but his hole was very small.....or in simpler words i couldnt do it

tim4lb 05-11-2009 02:41 AM

Yep!

I started out strictly as a top when I first dated ladyboys. Eventually I started to consider trying bottom but never did anything about it until one night I had too many beers and my ladyboy gf at the time was frustrated that I was having problems maintaining an erection. She rolled on top of me and forced her way inside my virgin ass. It hurt so much :eek: and yet it was also pleasurable. I still top girls frequently, but I actually slightly prefer being bottom now.

badrat 05-11-2009 03:29 AM

I fucked from male one more time and i love that, but now i would like get fuck from shemale :coupling::turnon:

tslust 05-11-2009 02:55 PM

I love getting fucked like a female. Just the thought of taking a big, hard :drool:cock:drool: up my ass always makes me hard.:turnon::turnon::coupling::coupling:

aa2239 05-13-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hankhavelock (Post 1764)
I actually started as strictly top, but eventually I found out that being bottom is also VERY nice, indeed - once you get used to it :-)

So take it like a man :-)

How ever, some trans-girls may not want to top as thay find it to be "too masculine" an act - a little silly I think but so be it.

Ditto... i'm still strictly top actually, but i'm sure that i'd enjoy it if i ever decided to try switching roles.

I too have met several t-girls who don't like giving it, don't even like being sucked, because they associate those acts with masculinity. I can sort of see where they're coming from, but as Hank says it's a bit of a shame, i love sucking!

cutelukas 11-02-2009 06:42 PM

I've tried the experience of being banged by a Tgirl and I liked it. Only a bit of pain at the first moment. I felt a real whore ha ha...!! :D:D

lovelesstfs 11-02-2009 07:21 PM

best advice I can give to go bottom is to take it easy for the first 5 to 10 minutes. And also; work on your pelvic floor muscles.

EdwardSinclair 11-02-2009 07:35 PM

Given my recent exploits at pleasuring my prostate, I wouldn't mind giving it a try... but it would have to be only with a t-girl, guys do nothing for me and are a huge turn off...

Just not attracted to guys sorry!! Female physique or nothing... maybe a few C/Ds I have seen here would be acceptable too, there's quite a few nice ones here!! Maybe a pretty boy, but would have to be borderline femboy and extremely attractive...

LeeIII 11-07-2009 08:41 PM

I would love to be top by Bionca or Tslust I have never been with any LB before but would LOVE it to be one of them just thinking about it gets me so hard all 9inch of it. Yall can have me all night long if you can handle that is:D:inlove::turnon:;)

FacialKraze 11-08-2009 01:43 PM

This is my absolute dream. To get fucked and used by a shemale, the have a huge load blown all over my face.

jakebelly 11-08-2009 10:49 PM

taken it like a man

I have been with a few T girls. Unfortunately never had an actual relationship with any. I love to bottom more so than top which is nice too. I wish to find a steady girl who loves to top.

kokkiman 11-09-2009 08:32 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hell YES!! I would like to have Chrissy Snow do me missionary.:heart:

Skrotnisse 11-09-2009 01:47 PM

Oh yess!

I would love dressing up inn stalkings og high helles, and let a beautiful shemale threat me as her sextoy. Unfortunately i live in Norway and it's rather difficult to find one of these amazing ladys here.

futanarii 11-09-2009 06:04 PM

First time

Amazing. A must try!

calgaryshyguy34 11-09-2009 09:59 PM

I'd love to be fucked "missionary" by a girl and kiss her while her "unit" is in me. I'm big on romance and that would really do it for me.

Demias 11-11-2009 02:40 PM

I wanna be fucked like a girl so bad! Topping always turned me off, and imagining myself beign fucked and treated as a girl really makes me happy.
I would love to dress in panties, thighhigh stockings, panties, etc., and have a guy or shemale use my boyhole and spill their cream in me.

zcat1956 11-24-2009 10:13 PM

Park it right in here...

I orgasm immensely when my wife does me with a huge didlo. SO of course I want to try the silky smooth heat of a real one back there, spurting to joy, while I have mutiple anal orgasms. The line forms here you hard ons...Wait your turn.

Hedonistman 11-24-2009 10:32 PM

What's good for the Goose,,,,

,,,, is good for the gander,,,lol I love being fucked and my ts pinay lover is more than happy to do her part. And strap on is big cum fun too. I've known quite a few women who just love to fuck like a man. For me at least 1/2 the fun is seeing how much the woman gets into it,,,or me,,that be.

nicole_girrl 11-24-2009 11:56 PM

Nothing better...

For someone who loves to explore their feminine side, there is nothing better to reinforce ones image than looking at yourself in a mirror with your legs resting on your lovers' shoulders as her/she pounds into deepest reaches.

hector.hector 11-25-2009 01:50 AM

I would love to but I prefer small dicks :turnon::turnon:

markie v 11-25-2009 10:22 AM

I couldnt of said it better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demias (Post 116585)
I wanna be fucked like a girl so bad! Topping always turned me off, and imagining myself beign fucked and treated as a girl really makes me happy.
I would love to dress in panties, thighhigh stockings, panties, etc., and have a guy or shemale use my boyhole and spill their cream in me.

cutelukas 11-29-2009 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole_girrl (Post 119109)
For someone who loves to explore their feminine side, there is nothing better to reinforce ones image than looking at yourself in a mirror with your legs resting on your lovers' shoulders as her/she pounds into deepest reaches.

Oooooohhh yeeessss...!!! :D:D:D

LeeIII 12-04-2009 07:50 PM

I have been talking to some people about it and the more i think about it the more i would love to be done like a female but only if it is by Bionca or Tslust :D:inlove::turnon:

tslust 12-04-2009 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeIII (Post 115984)
...just thinking about it gets me so hard all 9inch of it. Yall can have me all night long if you can handle that is

:inlove::drool:I'd love to handle your 9" all night long.:turnon:
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeIII (Post 120796)
I have been talking to some people about it and the more i think about it the more i would love to be done like a female but only if it is by Bionca or Tslust :D:inlove::turnon:

[blush]Thanks, I'll be gentle;):D:rolleyes::innocent:

calgaryshyguy34 12-04-2009 09:18 PM

I've been banged by a few guys when I was into my "experimental" phase. I loved it! It feels so good to have a cock in my ass. But I can't do it with guys anymore. I've realized that she-cock is the only thing that really does it for me. I'm 100 percent into getting my ass fucked by a hot TS lady.

LeeIII 12-04-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tslust (Post 120798)
:inlove::drool:I'd love to handle your 9" all night long.:turnon:

[blush]Thanks, I'll be gentle;):D:rolleyes::innocent:

Sure you will be;) That's okay you can do me any way you want to:drool:turnon:)

markie v 12-29-2009 02:18 PM

Yeah someday I hope to expierience this.

hanniball 12-29-2009 04:41 PM

I would love to be fuck in the ass by a shemale with a nice hard cock and on the end shooting a load of cum on to my face.:coupling:
I love the fantasies to make a load of cum on to my face to a LB.:turnon:

oskar 12-29-2009 05:24 PM

Yes, I want it badly, but I prefer a ladyboy with dark skin, tiny tits and a not too big cock with tight foreskin. I too want her cum on my face and in my mouth so I can swallow it. The utmost kick would be if she agrees to do some cum swapping.

Kylieam1 12-29-2009 07:24 PM

i have been fucked like a female many times by men and transexuals

sissyneha 12-30-2009 04:04 AM

i love gettin fucked

Deepak 12-30-2009 07:10 AM

I Love It

Yaa I LOVE IT TO GET FUCKED like female It is my dream. Is any Body there who will full fill it ?

megalops 12-30-2009 07:34 AM

Quote:

i love gettin fucked
I'd love to oblige you, Sis. :coupling:

joe1987 12-30-2009 12:59 PM

Id be really tempted yeah!

buuren11 12-30-2009 07:20 PM

i guess i need some surgery first then :lol:

connie 12-30-2009 08:45 PM

fucked like a woman

Oh yes, on my back legs on shoulders, looking up and seeing my own sexy painted toes, while some huge hard cock is pistoning in and out of tight little hole. Face to face, lips on my sensitive nipples, kissing my neck, my lips, my earlobes. My little penis between us, drooling, flooding my groin and belly button with precum. Oh lord yes. I love it. there is nothing like being fucked hard by someone who knows what they are doing.

connie 12-30-2009 08:47 PM

Other positions

I also love other positions, on all fours is a favorite, but I though it was about the missionary positon, on my back, legs spread, if not, if it was just about being fucked, sorry. Either way, my vote is emphatically yeah, yeah yeah yeah for hard cock. Fuck me like a girl all day long, I will just want more.

rockabilly 12-30-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by connie (Post 125063)
I also love other positions, on all fours is a favorite, but I though it was about the missionary positon, on my back, legs spread, if not, if it was just about being fucked, sorry. Either way, my vote is emphatically yeah, yeah yeah yeah for hard cock. Fuck me like a girl all day long, I will just want more.

How bout
1. Reverse Cowgirl
2. Cowgirl
3. Spooning
4. Standing
5. Piledriver

;) :turnon: :coupling:

connie 12-31-2009 10:13 PM

other positions

Love all those positions, cowgirl is nice, because you can just let it slide deep inside of you, and then just ride it. Tirm hands on your hips or better breasts, caressing your nipples. Head back, someones lips on your neck and shoulders. That hard cock just pushing up and into you, because it has nowhere else to go. Mmmmmmmm, my panties are getting a little damp.

rockabilly 12-31-2009 10:17 PM

I have that effect on ladies.

I can lend you a hand ... or whatever else you desire. ;)

markie v 01-01-2010 01:52 AM

Man someday soon!