Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Chat About Shemales (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   how do you want me? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2942)

SluttyShemaleAnna 10-26-2008 03:44 PM

how do you want me?

ok boy's i'm going to do some new photo's and I want you to tell me what you want me to be doing in them, what poses turn you on, I'm ready to be really nasty, so feel free to be really nasty (pm me if oyu don't wana post it in front of everyone, but I promise I won't be offended by any requests)

It will be just me and my dildo in the pics, so don't bother asking to see me getting fucked.

I'm going to make a video too I hope, so tell me what you wana see me do it that too!

I'm your bitch, order me about ;)

lopey 10-26-2008 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna (Post 46961)
ok boy's i'm going to do some new photo's and I want you to tell me what you want me to be doing in them, what poses turn you on, I'm ready to be really nasty, so feel free to be really nasty (pm me if oyu don't wana post it in front of everyone, but I promise I won't be offended by any requests)

It will be just me and my dildo in the pics, so don't bother asking to see me getting fucked.

I'm going to make a video too I hope, so tell me what you wana see me do it that too!

mmmmm

how about starting with a tongue job on your dildo, followed by some cock fencing, and then some deep penetration, ass in the air, doggy-style?

...already hard...:turnon::turnon::turnon:

jimnaseum 10-26-2008 10:54 PM

Jeez, that's a tough question. I sure like your little butt avatar, maybe some back arching to define those hot cheeks?
On Alt.com they have free webcams featuring a trans section. I like when personal space is included, it makes it more...personal.
I really liked your last photo session. I would like to see a face photo? Make-up and Lighting?
I'm sure I'll like whatever you do.

deleted 10-26-2008 11:31 PM

I'd like to see you peeing. I also love sheer panties pictures, where we could see your cock through them.

DEFENDER 10-27-2008 02:07 AM

I would love to see you cumming in a pair of tiny see-through panties.....turning me on as I write this!:inlove::turnon:

alfioliamg 10-27-2008 04:34 AM

Quote:

hello bb
i really wouldlike to see some foot fetish thing...some soles and poses.
u r awsome...

merelypink 10-27-2008 08:29 AM

how do you want me:)

Ayo4Yayo 10-27-2008 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEFENDER (Post 47044)
I would love to see you cumming in a pair of tiny see-through panties.....turning me on as I write this!:inlove::turnon:

Agreed! That would be hot.

Definitely a lot of teasing with cock head peeking out of panties kinda thing would be hot

Ayo4Yayo 10-27-2008 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 47069)

sitting on top of my face

cham 10-27-2008 07:32 PM

I second all the suggestions ;-)

Cham

cuminsideme 10-28-2008 11:33 AM

3 Attachment(s)
It would be a great idea if you fuck something, like fruits, cakes or any thing.

I'll attach a photo, just to understand me :)

The pics for Yris Schmit, Fucking a Watermelon :coupling:

CuriousJim 10-28-2008 07:20 PM

How the fuck is fucking a watermelon, or any kinda food mildly attractive or a turn on?

underthere 10-28-2008 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousJim (Post 47338)
How the fuck is fucking a watermelon, or any kinda food mildly attractive or a turn on?

Well... to each his own. I personally would like you to do a dirty sanchez in the movie and I like the idea of pretty nylon panties, NO THONGS, HATE those things, how could anyone get turned on by a piece of string dangling though your ass cheeks!

underthere 10-28-2008 08:56 PM

One more request, pee in your panties, love seeing a fat cock leaking in a pair of nylon panties!:turnon:

saman85 10-29-2008 05:23 AM

I think any thing from you would be nice .

cham 10-29-2008 07:26 PM

Anna, I think all the options are covered. Can't wait for the pics darling!

Cham

twistedone 11-01-2008 10:17 AM

See my avatar? Thats where I want you. ;)

الدكتور العراقي 11-01-2008 02:28 PM

mm

i wish to see u with an ass toy ...

artlongjr 11-15-2008 03:18 PM

how do you want me?

You are beautiful! Like several other posters, I am into peeing and I would love to see you urinate...in the toilet, outdoors, and in your panties!:lol:

I would love to have you drink beer or the liquid of your choice and then sit next to you while your bladder filled and I fondled your lovely penis:inlove:!

cockluva 11-18-2008 04:42 AM

Quote:

I'd like to see you pulling your arse open, and have your barefeet on show in the pics., You've got some sexy feet.:turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon: Can't Wait.:respect:

not2old 11-20-2008 03:46 PM

How do we want you?

2 Attachment(s)
Let me count the ways . . .

I'm a peeing and posing fan, so including me, there's 4 requests for peeing plus a couple others that agree with everything, so that's about 20% of the responses so far, a bigger percentage than any other specific item. Outdoors would be a big plus. Photo suggestion attached.

As for posing, I'm all for completely au naturel. Sample pose pic attached of one variant of a favorite pose of mine.

Thanks for asking for our input but ultimately it's all up to you, and believe me when I say that we will all love whatever you decide to do.

cuminmyass 11-20-2008 09:34 PM

definitely has to be you riding your dildo reverse cowgirl. Then you lift off, cum on the dildo and reinsert it and ride hard some more!

Ayo4Yayo 11-24-2008 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cuminmyass (Post 51250)
definitely has to be you riding your dildo reverse cowgirl. Then you lift off, cum on the dildo and reinsert it and ride hard some more!

mmmmmmm yaaaaa

:turnon:

rhythmic delivery 11-26-2008 09:51 AM

when are you going to do more, you dirty dirty girl.

purplehead 11-27-2008 08:37 AM

Full, frontal shots showing your member soft and shots with it fully erect will do fine.

buhbuhc2000 11-28-2008 05:15 PM

cum into your own mouth

BigToy4Asia 11-28-2008 06:13 PM

Long slow tease...

I want to see a series of pictures with you dressed in a short tight mini skirt, see-through panties and a tight halter top looking hot sexy and feminine and gradually unwrap our present, stroking yourself until it's nice and hard then - cupping your balls with one hand - explode all over your belly (how far can you shoot??) and show us a close-up of your cum so we can all imagine licking it up...

rhythmic delivery 11-29-2008 05:32 PM

smear yourself with bornvil and roll around on a bed of croutons while looking like you've just eaten bad chilli. i hope thats not to specific.

robbie 12-01-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 47069)

anywhere, everywhere please baby

Studio Audience 12-01-2008 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockluva (Post 50704)
I'd like to see you pulling your arse open, and have your barefeet on show in the pics., You've got some sexy feet.:turnon::turnon::turnon::turnon: Can't Wait.:respect:

you doing his avatar position would be very sexy. Or how about you on your knees holding your :turnon:? :heart:

pickseed 12-05-2008 12:11 AM

have to double up on the cum in your own mouth, possibly the biggest turn on for me, personally.

Lonny43 12-27-2008 02:36 AM

How about you arching your back while ass toying and then widening your ass into a big gape. Then you should cum in a cup or something and pour the seemen into your own ass and fart it out again... That'd be nice.

artlongjr 12-27-2008 02:29 PM

how do you want me?

I would love to see you wearing panties, especially white cotton or silk, and I am love to see my shemales pee, so I would want you to drink a six pack before the shoot, hold your tinkle as long as possible and then pee a delightful strong foamy stream from your exquisite penis:lol:

I'm ready to faint just thinking about it!

ramrod 12-28-2008 02:53 PM

how bout, .........bent over the desk skirt, lifted legs spread, black silk panties pulled to one side and pulling your tight butt cheeks apart ready for......... Ill leave you all to fill in (he he he ) the rest :drool:

auslbfan 12-28-2008 03:19 PM

Well a skirt and strappy top, nice white see though panties underneath with panty bulge.:turnon:

Lift your skirt in a car park and piss your panties. :turnon:

Pull out you cock, pull yourself until you come and smear the come into your panties.

Mail the panties to me:D

ohsoabused 12-30-2008 06:51 PM

where are the pictures?

Amy 01-03-2009 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohsoabused (Post 57663)
where are the pictures?

Seconded. We're all dying to see them here.

jimmyblaze1 01-05-2009 06:35 AM

just go wild ;)

merelypink 01-05-2009 06:54 AM

who wants me???

jimmyblaze1 01-05-2009 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by merelypink (Post 58765)
who wants me???

yes please :D

Amy 01-05-2009 07:39 AM

I'm beginning to think some of the girls here enjoy putting the "sexual" into transexual....

accelerator69 01-05-2009 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pickseed (Post 53537)
have to double up on the cum in your own mouth, possibly the biggest turn on for me, personally.

I'll third that one! Some playing/bubbles/gargling whilst it's in there would be hot too.

cockluva 01-05-2009 04:18 PM

Bouncing up and down on my fuckstick.!!!!!:turnon:

orion 01-05-2009 04:22 PM

I agree.. T-Girls peeing (with or without panties) is a massive turn on .. and something my TS Girlfriend (Jenny) does for me regularly ... ;)

I like it when the Girl holds her own clitty & pees in an arc ...

Looking forward to seeing some very hot pics .. :respect:

Bye for now,

Orion ..

orion 01-07-2009 01:47 PM

6 Attachment(s)
There appear to be a couple of others here who, like me enjoy seeing T-Girls pee ..

So here's a few pics to be going on with .. I have more if you want 'em .. enjoy ;)

Bye for now,

Orion ..

engel 01-07-2009 03:10 PM

Would love to see you cumm all over your own face.

i_love_shemales 01-07-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

First I'd love to suck your hard-on and drink your cum and then have you wank in my face and cum in my face and mouth. I'd suck your balls while you're wanking in my face with one of my fingers squirming in your arse. I'd also love it if you'd do the same to me.

I also want to see pics of your hard-on and you cumming as well as you having fun with others that I'd be jealous over.

I'd also fuck your arse and want you doing the same to me.

I'd also love to settle down in bed with you and cuddle-up with you to sleep and wake up the next morning with you and have so much dirty fun again with you.

plymouth 01-07-2009 07:19 PM

a really nice pose would be stocking ur cock while dildoing urself!

slipper 01-07-2009 11:58 PM

Depends on whatever ya got to play with, upstairs & down! :drool:

sesame 01-08-2009 12:08 AM

wow!

http://forum.transladyboy.com/files/2/7/7/0/51876.jpgOMG! What is THAT between her legs! Its a weapon of destruction! ;)

Now, for my docile friend Anna,
Quote:

Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna
I'm your bitch, order me about

Yeah! As if that was ever possible! You... taking orders!!! :lol:
Ok, more artful photos of your cute ass from the back, please. :D