Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's Your Fetish? (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=2272)

Rocío 02-02-2009 07:46 PM

stockings and boots

I love stockings on my legs: I sometimes get aroused while I dress up for a date. I also like other shemales as dates, and when they sport boots I just drool.

MistressStevie 02-11-2009 12:16 AM

If We Are Here?

If we are here on this site some degree of fetish has got to be assigned to crossing lines.

I like a good game of D&S as the handle suggests. And it is hard to say no to so properly dressed.

But, thought I was normal for many years. Not sure what that makes it.

-mS

Protinus 02-11-2009 09:18 AM

definitely feet, high heels and pantyhose!!

SexycdRenee 02-13-2009 01:03 PM

My fanatsy is to get all dressed up with short skirt, thigh highs & panties then get gang banged by at least 4 or 5 guys. i want to take turns blowing each of them while getting pounded in the ass. Then at the end, I want them all to blow thier loads on my face and let me lick the cum off there cocks.

jimnaseum 02-13-2009 06:54 PM

http://vtechmassacre.net/files/SexCrimes.pdf

Here's some good reading if you have Adobe Acrobat on your computer(it's a free download) about SEX CRIMES!!!!!
My sex life is a crime, but that's a different story.....
***courtesy of Ogrish.com

charotv 02-13-2009 08:08 PM

What's my Fetish?

15 Attachment(s)
Well, my fetish are shemales and travestytes in bondage and her feet, I seend any pics

luckyabused 02-15-2009 05:52 PM

Foxy only

my dreamy dominat is Foxy Angel

littlej1019 02-19-2009 03:45 PM

Hot pregnant women.

littlej1019 02-19-2009 03:47 PM

Oh, and women in wedding dresses in hardcore action.

shooting_shark 02-19-2009 04:15 PM

- FEET most of all... especially with toe rings, black toenail polish and slightly dirty soles. ;) Bare, or in hot, strappy high-heeled open-toed sandals... mmmmm.

- Spit

- Pee

- Braces on teeth

WudLuv2try 02-20-2009 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ayo4Yayo (Post 39487)
My fantasy is walking in on someone masturbating and then getting on my knees and helping them finish

:turnon:

Wow... I'd like to be that guy...

For real...

Sometimes, when I'm jacking off in some public bathroom somewhere, my imagination will run wild...

Especially, when there is nobody in the bathroom, except me.

In the quiet, I'd jack off, thinking about this and that... then I hear the door open, and footsteps... That's when my imagination starts rolling...

I'd imagine,

That I had forgotten to lock the door, and the person who walked in unsuspectingly opened my cubicle, and find me with a very suprised look and eqaully suprised dick.

Then, here's where it gets good...

He'd say,

"Don't worry."

And walk in the cubicle and lock the door...

But what we would do after that, is pretty hard to imagine coz by then, I would already have exploded, and stopped thinking about it... :)

Creedence 02-20-2009 03:27 AM

I don't really have one that I can think of... I wouldn't mind trying some light S&M but nothing extreme.

The Horny Devil 03-04-2009 07:02 AM

Water! Everything with water turns me on.....

Wazzupcrap 03-04-2009 02:41 PM

I like cut cock, pissing and bulges...

If that makes me strange, then so be it :P

TheSkronkDonkey 03-04-2009 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wazzupcrap (Post 69923)
I like cut cock, pissing and bulges...

If that makes me strange, then so be it :P

That's it!

Off to the funny farm with you!

No, man. Everyone is unique.

Uniquely insane! :lol:

Seriously, fetishes are a very subjective thing. I wonder if there's anyone out there that doesn't have one? They must be spectacularly boring. I wouldn't care to meet them.

robbo971 03-04-2009 07:18 PM

Mine is pretty dull really,Ireally like the soles of feet, so long as they're well looked after.

transluver22 03-07-2009 10:05 AM

I think mine is more a fantasy than a fetish, but I would love to jack off with (preferably) a ladyboy, or another guy, and they would finish before me and cum on my cock as I'm stroking. Using that hot load as lube would put me over the edge!! :turnon: Anybody want to help?

Morpheus 03-07-2009 12:04 PM

mine

my fantasy is sucking her dick while she was fucking by another shemale :)

thats perfect :)

xlusive28 03-08-2009 11:10 AM

Wowowo - Feet are always welcome!

Thx for the feet pics!

Eddy 03-08-2009 03:36 PM

I like footworship :inlove:

watcher 03-14-2009 09:27 PM

I could:

N1) Fuck a fit-muscular one.
N2) Fuck a beautiful middle aged one.

I hate:

N1) Use of anykind of food.
N2) and fat ones.

micah 03-22-2009 05:43 PM

my fetishes include crossdressing, shemales, muscular girls, big boobs/nipples, huge cocks and low-hanging balls, very wide hips and plump asses, anal sex, domination, very tight clothes not leaving much to the imagination (creating bulges and curves) and exhibition.

cumfucius1 03-28-2009 09:10 AM

For me it's sexy fet legs and toes(painted of course).

keris 03-31-2009 07:25 AM

shaved cocks

rollon 04-11-2009 07:10 PM

fetish

2 Attachment(s)
for me its stockings, underwere and high heels, like this pic

Hieronymus 04-11-2009 10:32 PM

Well, aside from tgirls (obviuosly I love them, otherwise I wouldn't be here), I like midgets (or little women, dpending on how p.c. you are), asses, feet, watersports, humiliation (I do the humiliating), bbws, and.....I'm sure there are others I'm forgetting. That's just what comes to mind.

connetto 04-11-2009 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rollon (Post 76466)
for me its stockings, underwere and high heels, like this pic

beautiful trans :inlove::turnon:

Michaela 04-12-2009 10:05 AM

Wedding, Men and Semen

My dream is to have a complete wedding with a handsome male, even if it is just a role play.
To have my time at the beauty saloon and let them take care of me from head to toe. To let the hairdresser set up and style my hair. Then I will put om some lovely white underwear before I get dressed in a wonderful white wedding dress with a veil.
I want to have a ceremony with some friends an then go to a nice place with them to have a dinner and a party. In the evening my husband takes me to the wedding suite an we makes love as man and wife. :heart:

Other fetishes are tall men with muscles, men with hairy bodies and pubic hair, large cocks with shiny glans.:kiss:

One favorite is semen, though I only practice safe sex I constantly fantasize about semen. Hopefully I will meet a man some day that I trust enough to swallow his load.:kiss:

ginny 04-25-2009 04:19 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It just has to be bondage and feminisation!

Bakers sketches rule!

selfacialendangerment 04-27-2009 06:05 AM

Im obsessed with Peter North's cock and his loads :(

I have a long term girlfriend and also she's yet to find out that im obsessed with Suzana Holmes and her tool :P

Some things are best kept a secret >:D

redeyes 04-28-2009 01:15 PM

black kiss

i like black kiss, in italian "bacio nero" it easily consists in a asshole kiss..
i like to be licked deeply and lick it too...
i would be licked while i'm peeing and fuck and be fucked with 3 big breasted, horsecock latina tranny!!

fbnuser 04-30-2009 12:30 PM

A threesome with to sexy trannies. So we could fuck and suck each other all night.

michneo 05-16-2009 11:21 AM

precum uncut cock docking and or frotting

bettina 05-16-2009 01:26 PM

Corsets and high heels

that does it for me. Add some stockings and a short short dress that lets me see the butt and the cock hanging out.

switch high heels for ballet heels and throw in a ball gag or a blindfold and . . . . whoa! Cold shower. Now.

Vanillas 05-17-2009 06:36 AM

A fetish, a fetish, my kingdom for......

I have HAD a number of fetishes, including watching my girlfriend get fucked by another man, having a woman force me to suck another man's cock, watching two girls fight, and having a woman piss on my face. I have not actually realized any of these save the last one - and even that one only once. I think the fact that they would likely never be carried out was part of the attraction. But, while each of these fantasies had me in its grips -and they ran serially- IT was in control and, moreover, was the ONLY way I could get sexually excited (which, as I understand it, is a major hallmark of a fetish). Presently I have no active fetishes. I do not experience that driven, out-of-control, compulsive side of sexuality. However, the trade-off seems to be a noticeable diminution of sexual desire.

keliana 05-17-2009 07:18 AM

I have a slightly dangerous one, which is to lose my panties at some stage whilst out and about in London and hoping some guy will "find out" and like the idea of it. Nearly got caught out several times but still gives me the greatest thrill!

hankhavelock 05-17-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FetishDude (Post 36172)
I've always had a fetsih for dudes in lingerie, and although I've a tatse for shemales, I'd never given it any real thought until I visited this site, I now know my fetish really is in dudes with tits, especially if they have a cute ass :p

Do you have a special fetish? :lol:

Yes, castrated ladyboys with blood and their last sperm spewing out in gushes of pain... then I feel good... then they are JUST where I want them.... as little fetishistic objects only here for my macabre pleasure...

wannabecut 05-18-2009 01:07 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Circumcision.:yes: Not the act of circumcision itself, but a circumcised penis turns me on. For me it's beautiful, when a circumcised partner fucks the uncircumcised or when both are circed.

I come from a country where circumcision is quite uncommon and a taboo.

mark6655 05-24-2009 06:24 PM

Thx m8 these sure are some hot pics

slave1956 05-24-2009 07:24 PM

for me...Yasmin Lee cum in her feet...and i lick and such......:turnon::turnon:

paris69 05-27-2009 03:10 AM

Two Ladyboys

3 Attachment(s)
I´d like to be with two ladyboys ... that´s my DREAM !!

AmyW 05-27-2009 07:34 AM

I enjoy men transforming into women through magic or scientific processes.

violet lightning 05-27-2009 11:25 AM

Pretty vanilla..

I like transwomen/shemales if that can be considered a fetish.
I also love women and shemales in lingerie. :heart:
High heels, stockings, corsets, garters, silk, satin, nylon.... mmmmm
I guess I like the total package. (Although I do love shapely legs and pretty eyes...not exactly earth shattering.) :)

Liza S. 06-17-2009 11:14 AM

Steel, silver or leather braceletes, handcuffs, belts, collars) These fetishes have been leading me into feminization world since my childhood).
Also bondage, BDSM, torture games with no hard pain.
And sometimes I can lose my mind watching another girl fucking by guy, especially if the girl wearing bracelets.

NCC-1701 06-19-2009 08:11 PM

hmm, for me it has to be high heels, girls straight out of the office :) and anything shiny! I guess humiliation would be pretty fun aswell!! My fantasy would be to piss off a girl not realising she was a shemale, then she would take her revenge with any of the above mentioned items!!

keliana, I wouldn't mind being that guy who "finds out" then you make sure I tell no one!

katercarlo 06-21-2009 03:14 PM

trousers

my fetish is a ladyboy wearing trousers, pants, slacks...

they look dominant in a pantsuit for example !

jackoffman 06-25-2009 09:18 PM

Ass,legs and feet (females) Assholes and legs (shemales).

raistlin 06-26-2009 08:35 AM

Attractive girls in high heels. I must admit the high heel is an amzing invention it just screams femininity. The way it alters the stance and attitude of a girl is God-send. A confident woman gliding across a floor in heels always captivates my attention, especially in smart business attire with classic court shoes. Even the tip-tap sound on hard floors is like music to my ears. I must admit poledancer platforms and pvc thigh boots just don't do it for me.

Understated elegance = sexy!

Hannes 06-26-2009 01:48 PM

My Dream is to get used by 2 hot big cocked Black-Tgirls :drool:

methosx 06-28-2009 03:52 PM

an orgie whit ladyboys for many days