Trans Ladyboy Forum

Trans Ladyboy Forum (http://forum.transladyboy.com//index.php)
-   Freebies (http://forum.transladyboy.com//forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fakes & Fakes Threads Not Allowed (http://forum.transladyboy.com//showthread.php?t=6334)

jolo 12-17-2010 12:52 AM

Thank you so much Ila for doing this.
I personally really hate those fake threads, bit if some people want to mess with some graphics software on their own to share with some people AWAY from this forum that is fine.

I do wonder how many photos that are posted as genuine that really are faked. It is so easy to do and gets done a lot. Like most photos of Oprah) :-)

Riovacation 12-30-2010 05:58 AM

Great! I'm a new member and fakes suck. The real deal is what it should be about.

randolph 02-07-2011 05:54 PM

Photoshop

Photoshop can often make it very difficult to determine if the pic. has been altered. Good examples are the shemales in Russia on the Dosug site, most of them appear to be heavily photoshopped. A good approach is to get more than one pose at different angles if you suspect photoshopping. A photoshopper is not likely to attempt to photoshop several shots of the same image.

transfan85 04-12-2011 10:12 PM

I get totally pissed off when I see an airbrushed cock on an obvious gg. I like ladboys because they are more than chicks.

----------------
Quote:

Originally Posted by Riovacation (Post 169761)
Great! I'm a new member and fakes suck. The real deal is what it should be about.

I love your avatar riovacation, who is she?

lemage 04-27-2011 07:14 PM

good descision.

they should be banned, i agree with the legal thing aswell but mostly its degrading to actual ts' , not really a turn on and cause the people in the pictures alot of hurt.

JayDee69 07-01-2012 04:52 PM

I love those shemale fakes. dont know why these threads are locked tbh

ila 07-01-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDee69 (Post 217109)
I love those shemale fakes. dont know why these threads are locked tbh

Read this thread and you will find your answers.

postopadmirer 07-19-2013 06:24 PM

What makes a fake?

What makes a fake.
I've seen lots of pictures of Danielle Foxxx with a penis, but I'm pretty sure she has a vagina. which one is the fake?

Most pictures are photo shopped to some degree. If the photo is clearly identified as fake, Eyes or groin what difference does it make.

If you get naked for a picture I believe you have some degree of expectation that all sorts of stuff will be done with and to it.

If you are famous enough to have people recognize your face, I would argue this is just one of many things in today's society that come with the price of fame. You can't pick and choose.

smc 07-19-2013 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by postopadmirer (Post 237909)
What makes a fake.
I've seen lots of pictures of Danielle Foxxx with a penis, but I'm pretty sure she has a vagina. which one is the fake?

Most pictures are photo shopped to some degree. If the photo is clearly identified as fake, Eyes or groin what difference does it make.

If you get naked for a picture I believe you have some degree of expectation that all sorts of stuff will be done with and to it.

If you are famous enough to have people recognize your face, I would argue this is just one of many things in today's society that come with the price of fame. You can't pick and choose.

The point you make about getting naked or famous may be true, but that neither makes it right to create FAKES or to post them. And the site owner has made a reasonable, supportable decision.

As for Danielle Foxx, pictures of her with a penis pre-date her surgery, at which point she got the vagina she had always wanted.

Jongos 08-12-2013 12:11 PM

don't want fake pics, no fun at all.
original make pics last longer

jbradhall24 11-11-2013 03:08 PM

I agree

I agree with her. However, does this mean that captions are not allowed either?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque (Post 101878)
I fully support this move. I think it is insulting to those women to post pictures of them with a Photo Shopped dick on em. Besides, there are plenty of pics of the real McCoys on the net, who needs fakes.

smc 11-11-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbradhall24 (Post 243208)
I agree with her. However, does this mean that captions are not allowed either?

By what logic could one agree as you posted and then think, from your own personal perspective, that captioned pics are okay? I'd really like to read that argument.

(I see you posted a fake in the captioned pics thread ...)

pauladunbar 04-03-2015 12:54 AM

Fakes

I don't like fakes. Fakes are meant to deceive and arouse in an unnatural way.

I hate being deceived. However what ever turns you on, that is your business and not mine.

The worst about fakes is when you waste my time, when all the time you are trying to deceive. Therefore advertise each picture and video as fake so that descering people can chose not to open the picture, video or site.

spike_40 08-14-2019 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ila (Post 101310)
Fakes threads have created too many problems for the site due to questionable posts. Therefore fakes threads will no longer be allowed on this site. All existing fakes threads have been closed.

thank you for this decision