X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curved Penis

Any of you guys/girls have or saw a curved penis?
    Mine is upward, almost 90 degrees when full erected.
    I'm just wondering if with you this "problem" (don't know if it is really a problem) restricts you to do some diferent sexual positions like 69 or 'doggy'.

I have no idea about penises, as I've never touched a live one. But logically seen , 90° upwards doesn't seem much of a problem. Actually, it seems ideal for most things. Just imagine it were downwards or sideways. That would take a bit of imagination to have intercourse, wouldn't it?

Comment

Thanks
      Well, maybe you are right (or up - stupid joke, sorry).
      I guess I should practice more.

Hear some experiences would help a lot too.

Comment

Originally posted by vinisou View Post
        Thanks
        Well, maybe you are right (or up - stupid joke, sorry).
        I guess I should practice more.

Hear some experiences would help a lot too.
        hahahah it was not that stupid... so mine is curved down... but i don't have any problems w/ that... i can fuck normally :D .... once i read an article in brazil, that u have to worry, only if u can't penetrate, or it hurts to do it... if u don't have these kind of problems... "relax and cum" hahahahaha the mayor of sao paulo, the biggest brazilian city said that once....

good luck !

Comment

My penis is curved downwards and If affords interesting positions without pain: I can fuck backwards an ass, of example, without effort.

Comment

Peyronie's (sp?) syndrome is suffered by roughly 1% of the male populace; it is caused by calcium depositions within the penile tissue. I have no idea about the physiology, or why exactly this causes defomation. But the moral of the story, within a percentage of sufferers, the penis can assume severely bent/curved shapes which look anything but natural. And in the more severe cases, the deformations can make erections/intercourse painful. It is generally in these latter cases where men seek treatment, which can consist of getting injections in the penis to break up the depositions!

Comment

Newly curving cock - should I worry?

Hello everyone,

I've been wondering about my dick starting to curve - it's always been completely straight over the years, but I've been taking Spiro and phyto-estrogens for a year now and it's started to curve.

I see that lots of other girls have curved ones too, so maybe I shouldn't worry while everything else is working fine?

Anyone else's experiences would be particularly helpful to understand this!

Hugs from Rhonwen.

Comment

with curved penis it's easier to hit the g-spot. besides there is no way to straighten up a curved penis so just consider it as gift than feeling guilty about it.

Comment

I think its not a major problem as the cock going to hit dick. Thats it.

Comment

Working...
                  X