Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you want to get fucked like a female ?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you want to get fucked like a female ?

I am guy and I really want to get banged by a shemale (like a man fucks a woman).

what about you ?

Yep, same thing here. I love gettin banged ... but never got

Comment

I fantasize about it. Never actually done it. I love sucking their dicks and they cum in mouth. However, I intend to do it very soon.
      The only problem with me was I was afraid of the pain. But I've been training my asshole with butt plugs recently and I think I am ready

Comment

I actually started as strictly top, but eventually I found out that being bottom is also VERY nice, indeed - once you get used to it :-)

So take it like a man :-)

How ever, some trans-girls may not want to top as thay find it to be "too masculine" an act - a little silly I think but so be it.

Comment

My regular in LOS wont top, for
          the very reason you say hank!
          Not to worry, many more there, are more than willing! :D

Comment

Originally posted by hankhavelock View Post
            I actually started as strictly top, but eventually I found out that being bottom is also VERY nice, indeed - once you get used to it :-)

How ever, some trans-girls may not want to top as thay find it to be "too masculine" an act - a little silly I think but so be it.
            It's the same for me. I had my first experience being bottom last week and have to say I did enjoy it. My girls not a fan though and likes to be the passive one in our relationship.

I'm not too bothered as I do prefer to be top, it would just be nice to have, shall we say a 'bit of give and take' in our sex lives.

Comment

Normally i am the one doing the fucking, but perhaps some times I will try the other way round.

Comment

Having been fucked by men in the past, all I can say is that I love it. I just need to find a LB to help me succeed with my fantasy of having "all on - no holes barred" sex with one.

BTW, I am lucky because my wife has a strap-on and occasionally "indulges me"

Comment

Sounds like fun all the same..

Comment

i found my shemale on the internet, i'm gonna make an appointment with her very soon.
                    i'm a little nervese about it, but i thibk is so incredible horny to have sex with her.

When i've been with her a let you know.
                    i'll try to post some pics of her.

Comment

Originally posted by hankhavelock View Post

hahaha "take it like a man"

for me ive never tried it and doubt i will enjoy it.

Comment

i get really hard thinking about it. hoping to do so soon..

Comment

Take it like a man! That was good hankhavelock :D

I have to say that at first it didn't like the idea, but as time goes by, I enjoy more and more with it

Comment

i would do it for shure if mints is the one who is goin to do it.

Comment

I would like to have Mariana Cordoba do me missionary.

Comment

Working...
                              X