X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Femboys your thing?

ok ppl, i am straight but i do like shemales as a fantasy, but they do tend to have to be very femanine, but having said that there are some flat/small chested shemales i really really find hot!! the femboys as some ppl call them, the ones that look like flat chested girls!
    feel free to post more, currious how others thought?

Its a little bit of a grey area. Since I ve never met a trans or a fem boy, its quite possible as alot of attraction is based on smell that I'm really not into any of it if they smell like men , lol . who the fuck knows . I ve got a headache lol

Comment

i tried searching for femboys sites but no luck
      but if we all keep looking who knows?
      in the mean time lets keep posting

Comment

I love femboys. This one is my favourite from Shemale Yum

Comment

some more for all to enjoy, if u don't think ther for you thats cool, trannys come in many shapes and sizes to suit every one
          personaly, i jus like the really feminine

Comment

and a few more too...

Comment

Don' know

I believe they are my "thing." Can't be sure until I meet one and had some experience. For now it is a strong desire. Maybe they are, I hope so. Maybe they aren't. I hope this isn't the case. I guess I'll find out if ever I meet one.

Comment

I just love cute, slim, small breasted kind of goofy lookin femboys. Very hot indeed. First shemale I ever slept with was an asian femboy but so feminine and cute....my cocks hard now thinking about all those nights of fun...ok gotta get writing my sexual diaries on here...

Comment

shemaledicklover

Originally posted by jimboob View Post
                  ok ppl, i am straight but i do like shemales as a fantasy, but they do tend to have to be very femanine, but having said that there are some flat/small chested shemales i really really find hot!! the femboys as some ppl call them, the ones that look like flat chested girls!
                  feel free to post more, currious how others thought?
                  i am not straight . i thing they are just great. they are on they way to be shemale. i which i could run across one. would make my day.

Comment

I love this post. I like my real girls to have small or even less then small breast but you put a cock on them and I'm in heaven.

Comment

Just Wonderfull!

Cute and feminine in their makeup and panties, what in the world is the problem with that! I agree that many are naturally cuter than the more ... modified ... girls.

Having those pretty faces under my skirt making love to my member would be heaven. Let's see more!

Comment

Red Head Femboy

Originally posted by jimboob View Post
                        more for us all to enjoy
                        keep em' comin folks...
                        OK jimboob, just for you.
                        With all you've posted already I'm surprised that I haven't seen this one.

Comment

Few years back I thought I never go to bed with ladyboy who doesnt have titts. But it still happened....well she had very small titts...
                          I dont find it so awful anymore, but its a little bit turnoff...cause I like nice titts on a girl.
                          But I wont go to bed with part time ladyboy or crossdresser... thats for sure...

Comment

Femboys

By definition a femboy would look feminine regardless of the size of her chest. Femboy look and act feminine and since it's the femininity that attracts me then I would have to say that I like femboys.

Comment

Originally posted by tsdating View Post
                              But I wont go to bed with part time ladyboy or crossdresser... thats for sure...
                              Not sure what a part time ladyboy is. Explanation?

As for a crossdresser I don't see a problem. Crossdressers look and act feminine. Femininity is what attracts me so I would have to say that I would be attracted to crossdressers and would go to bed with one.

Comment

Working...
                              X