Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eltico

nice i have 9 in dick ready to

Comment

• I really love Hazel. I think she is the most amazing girl I ever seen. She's so cute...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ornella View Post
        I really love Hazel. I think she is the most amazing girl I ever seen. She's so cute...
        Spank-u.

Comment

• hot amazing tgirl ever .i love her and i wish to kiss her and:D

Comment

• OMG. Really I want to get married with You Hazel! You are extremely beauty and hot. Kisses to You From Venezuela

Comment

• I'd like to add my name to the ever growing list of people wanting to marry Hazel!
              Theres a whole lotta love for this young lady... and shes very deserving of every single bit of of it!!!

Comment

• Allright everybody ... Hazel is my lady lol , I challenge you to a duel ... shall it be pistols at dawn or swords at noon? lol , Hazel is an incredible beauty and it's no wonder she has so many admirerers. I got nothin but love for ya Hazel.

Comment

• HANDBAGS AT FIVE PACES!!!

rockabilly aint the only one!

Comment

• Oh Hazel !!!

Very beautiful, sexy, hot ... kisses from brasil

Comment

• Originally posted by NCC-1701 View Post
                      HANDBAGS AT FIVE PACES!!!

rockabilly aint the only one!
                      Thems fightin words lol , I'm coming out swingin. >:{

Comment

• Originally posted by chronicfreeze View Post
                        I can't get enough of Hazel, I jerked off to these pics so many times
                        chronicfreeze is you avatar a pic of you cock? If so, I think its really nice! I love the small uncut cock! Do you have any more pics of it? If so, I'd love to see them, especially your head, it looks like it has a nice shape.

Also, LOVE Hazel, she is sooo hot thanks for posting everyone!

to cronicfreeze andto hazel!

Comment

• What potential !

This Hazel is one beautiful, natural girl. To my untutored eyes I would prefer a little more curve to her breasts, but these are already very sweet. Cn't understand why I haven't come across her pics before, but I shall definitely be on the look out now.

Love the pic of her settling down onto a big hard cock . . . .

definitely a

Comment

• hazel is one of the sexiest girl ive ever seen.. super hot.

Comment

• Your Grandmother, Rockabilly?

Originally posted by rockabilly View Post
                              Hey Hazel, I was looking at your pics on your blog and my grandmother saw you in the jean skirt and black boots, anyway she said " wow shes a really pretty girl , is she a friend of yours? " OMG i'm so glad i didn't scroll down to the hardcore pics below! Time to put her to bed.

Now if that isn't a stamp of approval I don't know what is! Hazel, what have you done to get "Rockabilly" under your spell?

Comment

• she is so adorable. i love it. she seems really sweet from reading her posts here and on other sites.

Comment

Working...
                                X