Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out some Danielle Foxxx pictures and videos.

Comment

• danielle fox

Have to agree with Richard..........some post op pics are not very pretty...........BUT..............as Danielle has started a thread on another forum showing her operation stuff and basically talking us through her SRS...........I have gotten the pics to show our members............If anyone is upset with these pics........I'm sure SSL will delete them..........I hope not because I think they should be seen, not for the sensationalism..........but education and what the girls go through if they "go all the way"

Comment

• reality

There should be nothing wrong with being made to face the irreversable reality of transition.
        Educationally, you must understand that having a penis is very offensive to a true TS. Inside, mentally and emotionally they were always girls.
        How do these girls think? Don't even go there. That's a whole different web site in itself.

Comment

• Danielle was one of my all time favorites. Personally I wish she stayed the way she was, but I respect what she had to do for her.

Comment

• Browsing the "other forum" again and found that Danielle has posted a new pic of her new pussy...........dont look too bad actually

Comment

• Originally posted by godownunder View Post
              Browsing the "other forum" again and found that Danielle has posted a new pic of her new pussy...........dont look too bad actually
              IT JUST AIN'T THE SAME i tell you!!!

Comment

• still looks a damn lot better that some cut jobs I've seen..........I'd still fuck her........front hole, back hole.........dont care much..........lol

Comment

Browsing the "other forum" again and found that Danielle has posted a new pic of her new pussy...........dont look too bad actually
                  Can't agree more, it looks quite good and fuckable

Comment

• looks a lot better than those other pics i have seen of other post op girls...still too bad I didnt get to meet her before the operation...

Comment

• you and me both TX...........would have liked to meat her before the chop...........but I'd still like meet her now............

Comment

• hope

Hope she is happy now. Good luck.

Comment

• danielle fox

Enjoy...........Danielle Roxx from Grooby Archives

Comment

• No doubt personaly i'll feel sad i'm big fan of her but should respect her whatever she feel most comfortable to her Good luck

Comment

Have to agree with Richard..........some post op pics are not very pretty...........BUT..............as Danielle has started a thread on another forum showing her operation stuff and basically talking us through her SRS...........I have gotten the pics to show our members............If anyone is upset with these pics........I'm sure SSL will delete them..........I hope not because I think they should be seen, not for the sensationalism..........but education and what the girls go through if they "go all the way"
                              At least the surgeons are doing a much better job now. Still I prefer to see a cock.

Comment

• new pics from shemale yum for me

Comment

Working...
                                X