X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladyboys & Tgirls with puffy nipples

I find puffy nipples very sexy & nubile. So I thought I would start a thread about the topic and supply a prime example to illustrate what I mean. To be truly "puffy", a nipple has to have an areolar profile that is raised above the the general outline of the breast.

She is puffy perfection.

Beautiful puffy nipples, curves, feminine looks and she has a tight foreskin!

perfection.

Comment

yin and her cute little titty puffy nipples

Here is the adorable Yin with her natural budding puffy brown nippled little tits and tight foreskin tipped cock.

Comment

Beautiful pointy little puffies on her growing tits

What a lovely natural nipple and breast shape profile she has! Pretty cock too!

Comment

Originally posted by electriclady View Post
          . . . To be truly "puffy", a nipple has to have an areolar profile that is raised above the the general outline of the breast.
          Well, if raised aureoles get you into this club, then I nominate Asia for membership.

Comment

Puffy nipples on flat chested ladyboy.

Here are some lovely dark hormonal puffy nipples, heralding her growing breasts.

(Not2old - thanks for those spectacular images of Asia's puffy raised nipples - very suckable!)

Comment

puffy nipples

I find puffy nipples very sexy & nubile. So I thought I would start a thread about the topic and supply a prime example to illustrate what I mean. To be truly "puffy", a nipple has to have an areolar profile that is raised above the the general outline of the breast.
              Hazel's nipples have always amazed me!

Comment

Cute virginal teen puffies

I love these young newly growing puffy nipples with one slightly bigger than the other.

(Yes hazel Tucker's nips are excellent. I hope she never has implants.)

Comment

Beautiful puffy nipples, curves, feminine looks and she has a tight foreskin!

perfection.
                  I mean her name is Wawa. But she is now post-op

Comment

Originally posted by simmo View Post
                    Hazel's nipples have always amazed me!

I agree. So pink and puffy. Very very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by emminiuk View Post
                      I agree. So pink and puffy. Very very nice.
                      Too many completely useless and utterly pointless postings all over the freebies section again...contribute by posting pictures guys!

Like so say hello to: 1 Karla Dalbianco, 2 Ashley George, 3 Harley Quinn, 4 Hazel Tucker, 5 Hazel, 6 Jan, 7 Jas, 8 Paula, 9 Stacy and 10 Camila de Castro.
                      Last edited by dauls; 03-05-2012, 06:54 PM. Reason: to add Karla Dalbianco's name

Comment

Gop shows her newly growing little puffies

Here is young Gop as she starts out on her female transition. She has lovely little brown puffy nipples that are just starting to grow.

Comment

You chose good pictures for the beginning of this topic..
                          This ladyboy made me become passionate about puffy nipples.I think she name is Beer.
                          Nipples are a very large subject and I want to increase this topic with rare shapes, very erect and cheeky, big areolas, scars, fetishes... Let`s do this topic NIPPLELAND.
                          I have a collection of such photos, can I post them here?
                          Last edited by samurai; 01-11-2012, 11:00 AM.

Comment

tiny puffies Gop has a lesbian friend

Here is more of tiny puffies Gop - she has a beautiful ladyboy lesbian friend call Thai. Thai gently brings Gop the relief she needs. All those new girly hormones surging through each others bodies bring new shared pleasures.
                            Last edited by dauls; 03-05-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

she is growing out of her training bra

It's clear from the compression marks on her breasts that her hormones are causing all the right effects. Her bra is too tight & it's time to move up out of her training bra.
                              Last edited by dauls; 03-05-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X