X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Suck This Cock??

You hear a fem voice, smell perfume and see the 7" cock poking thru the glory hole.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

first see if it really was a ladyboy and if it was i'd jerk/suck her off

Comment

If the dick belongs to a ladyboy, I'll suck it off, but if belongs to a guy, NO, No, No.

Comment

Originally posted by Talvenada View Post
        You hear a fem voice, smell perfume and see the 7" cock poking thru the glory hole.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??
        Close my eyes and play lets pretend.

Comment

Damn right I would.

Comment

slip my tongue around the mushroom head and then fill my mouth with it!!.. I'd work it till I heard that familiar groan and feel the rush of heated seed into my mouth!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is what I would do

When I find a cock sticking thru a glory hole, I go for the Glory! I will suck any cock that wants to be sucked, all the way to completion and I get that mouthful of warm seed. I like to suck ladyboys, as well as rim them. I will suck a man, I will not rim him. That is the only difference to me.

Comment

oh my yes...........

The cock of a lady boy is the most beautiful thing I can imagine. I would initially stare at it and roll my tongue from tip, to shaft, to base of balls..........sucking till the pleasure juices filled my mouth with joy.

Comment

Originally posted by 2WayStreet View Post
                  If the dick belongs to a ladyboy, I'll suck it off, but if belongs to a guy, NO, No, No.
                  Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by knight View Post
                    Same here.
                    Me too!

Comment

i'd have to find out first who it is, then maybe i'd give it a shot.

Comment

Fuck the gloryhole, we'd go bck to my place and then i'd suck her off as many times as she wanted.

Comment

No. I am attracted to masculine cock only. I wouldn't feel submissive enough if I sucked a shemale's cock.

stevie

Comment

would I suck this cock

I would like the fem smell,but also the smell of the cock.I think I'll drop on my knees,and take it in my mouth soon.As bigger so better.I will feel my mouth :yawn:immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Talvenada View Post

WHAT WOULD YOU DO??
                              I'd open wide, get it all the way in, and suck it dry!

Comment

Working...
                              X