Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does sex with a shemale feel

how does it feel to fuck a shemale

it feels really good. it depends on what you're in to.....I've only been with one TS girls and it's always been great. Anal sex with her was a little strange at first but after a few time we both got in the grove. I guess you just have to get use to each other and once you do sex is even better.

Comment

Strangeness

Originally posted by sowman View Post
      it feels really good. it depends on what you're in to.....I've only been with one TS girls and it's always been great. Anal sex with her was a little strange at first but after a few time we both got in the grove. I guess you just have to get use to each other and once you do sex is even better.
      I wonder why you said that it was strange. Can you elucidate please?

Comment

Originally posted by sesame View Post
        I wonder why you said that it was strange. Can you elucidate please?
        Probably because at first you have in your subconscious that you are fucking a man?

Comment

A hole in one

Maybe it was because he didn't have to wonder which hole he'd plunged into, Sesame. But perhaps we'd better wait for a reply from the member himself before we take off on the wings of speculation !

Oh yes - and long time no speak ! I'm still considering that animal sex thread you suggested way back !

Comment

Originally posted by fuckstudent View Post
            Probably because at first you have in your subconscious that you are fucking a man?
            Hey guys,
            Well I guess going in I thought that it would feel a certain way when it didn't. Not sure if I'm explaining it correctly.....it had nothing to do with me thinking that I was fucking a dude. I was totally excited but when I went to put it in her ass was really tight and I kept popping out. She is a really petite girl and I'm average; she just had a lot of difficulty handling it at first. We learned our lesson though, now I just play with her asshole for a while to loosen it up and then put it in.

I guess the lesson is don't go straight into the asshole, warm up with some foreplay and then go at it. let me know if i explained myself.

Comment

amazing

I have and been fucked by men, and shemales are far and above any sex I have ever had A woman with a cock there is nothing better to me.

Comment

It really depends.
                As a top it's not unlike being with a gg, except you sticking it in the bum.
                The only real downside of a nice tight bum is that all ts I have been with cannot take anal penetration for a long time. With a gg I can often fuck for well over and hour, and with a ts, most has been about 30min max.

I enjoy giving oral, and for me this is the real kicker for being with a ts.
                Only when she has a pretty looking cock, I love to suck it and look up accross her body, over her breasts, and can see her face and the look on a prett face as im sucking her off. Pussy now just tastes too funky for me.
                I am not a bottom, but from what I read this is the real "fantasy pleasure" ther guys seem to get a real kick out of being with a ts.
                I suppose having a stunning looking woman ramming her thick hard cock into your ass. Well there is no substitute for that

Comment

I've only received. That's not so much about the pleasure but the over all feeling of allowing yourself fall helpless to the big strong men.

Comment

sex

I've had sex with gay men, and I will say sex with a shemale is hands down the best sex I have ever had

Comment

I've always wondered...

I'm a straight guy, but I've fancied she males for a loooooong time. I get so turned on thinking about them, but I've never had the chance to date one, much less have sex.

It's a shame I guess, but one day soon.... :P

Comment

Great

,,, in a word ,,that's how sex w/a ts always feels to/for moi',,,,

Comment

Sex with a "shemale" feels just like a genetic woman's vagina if she is loose and can stay as such, and feels like anal sex with a woman if she is tight and has normal "gripping" anal contractions during intercourse...
                          Last edited by Smoothie; 06-20-2013, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Pretty much like having sex with anybody.

If you asking what does it feel like to GET fucked it's a different story.

First time is a whole new world.

Comment

I have had both good and bad experiences with TS ladies, just like I have with GG's. As far as the actual sex with a TS, well it was great! I am verse so I rather enjoy basically all aspects of sex with a beautiful TS lady. Of course it depends on what you're into, but for me, I have had some of my best orgasms while being topped.

Comment

Working...
                              X