Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does liking shemales make you gay?

or better yet, are WE gay?

ok so for about a year now i've been extremely turned on by shemales (obviously or i wouldn't be here right now)... but i'm also very attracted to women. i really like the thought of a hard cock and large balls on a very feminine type of girl, it really turns me on. but i am confused because i see these shemales as girls, even though they have dicks. i am also very opposed to the idea of a dick in my ass, i really think it's sick and would never do it, but i would love to stick mine in a shemale. the thought of calling myself "bisexual" or gay annoys me because i don't like men at all. i don't have fantasies about wearing wemon's clothing or anything like that.. the only doubt about myself i have is my love for a women with a long hard cock. i can't talk about this to anyone personally becuase they will think i'm gay, and everyone close to me is opposed to gay things.. especially my friends, because i'm still in high school, and let's just say i'm probably younger than everyone here.

so i was wondering if anyone has similar feelings, or can give me some advice?
    Last edited by guest; 08-19-2007, 09:54 PM.

:D hi my friend, for me the same feelings are same with you. i like a hard cock on the feminine body and i love to be with ladyboys. but non of my friends like ladyboys, they think that ladyboys are gay and who likes ladyboys are gay too. but i don't think so we are gay i like girls but i like cocks on a girls. both make me crazy and i am not gay i don't like boys or men. but i don't talk about this with my friends.

Comment

Originally posted by translover View Post
      :D hi my friend, for me the same feelings are same with you. i like a hard cock on the feminine body and i love to be with ladyboys. but non of my friends like ladyboys, they think that ladyboys are gay and who likes ladyboys are gay too. but i don't think so we are gay i like girls but i like cocks on a girls. both make me crazy and i am not gay i don't like boys or men. but i don't talk about this with my friends.
      thanks for sharing, i'm glad you feel the same way.

i just joined this site a few hours ago and i don't know why but i feel really safe and at home here.. i guess i'm glad theres other people like me.
      Last edited by guest; 08-20-2007, 12:08 AM.

Comment

mate, dont worry too much about the gay/straight issue!
        What ever you do, is fine if it make's you happy,
        and does'nt harm anyone. I know you are confused now
        but as you get older, you will decide for yourself, and what
        your friend's think, wont be so important. Enjoy!

Comment

Hi mate, welcome to the site.
          My advice would be don't waste your life worrying about what other people think, I've done that too many times in the past and missed out on some good experiences, life's too short mate.
          Go with your feelings enjoy the moment, you will probably go through different fazes in your life, this infatuation with shemales might be one, or it might last.
          Much better to have regrets about what youve done than regret what you haven't done.
          Phew! a lot of sayings in their, but in my experience their all right.

Comment

Hell NO....when I go on tour, I definitely get my more that fair share of pussy, BUT, if a TGirl or girls are there, and liked the show and wanna chill...they are always welcome on our bus!! They are by far some of the coolest chicks to hang out with. I would rather have a Tgirl on the bus to ride with us than a regualr clingy, wishy washy groupie type whore; ya know? The shemales are always beyond cool, give great head and never want anything in return, other than maybe a cold brew or shot!!! Have fun dude. NOW, I usually don't get too involved with them, for me it is an occasional taboo type thing, the funny thing is, there are a lot more dudes into them than you think!! Its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by wildmyke View Post
              Hell NO....when I go on tour, I definitely get my more that fair share of pussy, BUT, if a TGirl or girls are there, and liked the show and wanna chill...they are always welcome on our bus!! They are by far some of the coolest chicks to hang out with. I would rather have a Tgirl on the bus to ride with us than a regualr clingy, wishy washy groupie type whore; ya know? The shemales are always beyond cool, give great head and never want anything in return, other than maybe a cold brew or shot!!! Have fun dude. NOW, I usually don't get too involved with them, for me it is an occasional taboo type thing, the funny thing is, there are a lot more dudes into them than you think!! Its all good.
              thanks for sharing, appreciate it. hey you mentioned being on tour or something? what did you mean if you don't mind?

Comment

i am a musician......get to see a lot of the world, all the time!!

Comment

Originally posted by wildmyke View Post
                  i am a musician......get to see a lot of the world, all the time!!
                  if you don't mind again, what kind of music do you make? how popular are you?

Comment

rock and roll bud......played with some major acts. Not reallly at liberty to say who, but,if you have a radio, you have heard my work!!

Comment

I agree with tlover, I'm not one who cares much about others. I don't advertise or anything, either.

Comment

Hell no. If you are gay, you would be seeing muscular man flexing.

Comment

Just like the combination of female with cock

Don't know if that makes me gay or not. Don't care. Just like being with a t-girl so much better than the women. Wish I had been more open earlier on.

Comment

This question arises quite often among shemale-lovers. And there's NOT a single answer covering us all. It depends:

1. Some of us (probably most) are straight with no attraction to men

2. Some are bisexual (me for example - I've turned more "gay" recently and also like socalled femboys - very feminine gays - simultaneously my interest in genetic girls has diminished)

3. Very few are gay (gays in general like men and not shemales - I don't think I've ever met a gay who liked shemales - but surely there are some)

So don't worry, being a shemale-lover does NOT make you gay per se (some homofobics might LABEL you gay, but who cares? ;-)

Just enjoy it!

Peace!

Hank

Comment

Ditto

I know exactly what your trying to say, you want someone who you see as female but is male ? well it does get confusing to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X