PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated to our favorite ladies

tlover
01-09-2008, 04:57 PM
Since most of us guys here love the ladies as well as tgirls i thought this was a good place to post some pics and chat about our favorite girls.
I'm starting with my current obsession Jessica Alba.
She is just stunning, lovely slim bod, pert tits and arses beautiful smile, fat lips ooh :inlove:

Id just love to ram my cock up her hot creamy pussy, and spunk all over thous fat lips.

gta
01-09-2008, 06:11 PM
Damn, yeah Alba is just really really hot! She is cute:inlove:!

At the moment it`s Megan Fox for me...what a girl, I adore her...
Stickin my cock up her juicy pussy must feel like heaven!:coupling: I love her, she is awesome!

tlover
01-09-2008, 07:01 PM
She is very sexy g, thanks for the pics, absolutely love the one in the little white panties, what a sexy pert ass, id sick my tongue right up her tight little rose bud.:inlove:

mykel73
01-11-2008, 02:57 AM
Rosario Dawson is the one for me.

pauly007
01-23-2008, 10:37 PM
Since most of us guys here love the ladies as well as tgirls i thought this was a good place to post some pics and chat about our favorite girls.
I'm starting with my current obsession Jessica Alba.
She is just stunning, lovely slim bod, pert tits and arses beautiful smile, fat lips ooh :inlove:

Id just love to ram my cock up her hot creamy pussy, and spunk all over thous fat lips.

Oooh thank you!! Definitely can't go past Jessica Alba - sexiest female in the world!

Aunt Kay
01-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Here is a picture I will never forget.

tlover
03-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Here is a picture I will never forget.
T o get the ball rolling on this post again and out of curiosity, who is that sexy girl Aunt Kay.:inlove:

gta
03-03-2008, 04:39 PM
T o get the ball rolling on this post again and out of curiosity, who is that sexy girl Aunt Kay.:inlove:

Are you kiddin me? Jenna Jameson:coupling: (in better times).

tlover
03-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Are you kiddin me? Jenna Jameson:coupling: (in better times).

Oh yes:innocent:

Hot Rod Chevy
03-06-2008, 06:36 PM
I am going with Hayden...

I want that ass...BADLY

I want to have wild, steamy, tear the walls, break the bed, gorilla like sex with her...

ramirezs316
03-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Right now I am fixated on Spanish actress and singer Leonor Watling. I think she may be the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. To be with her would to be with a goddess! :inlove: