PDA

View Full Version : Would it be ok to post a pic of my behind?

ImAlittleCurious
10-18-2009, 06:17 PM
Just need to be sure before I post a few pics of my behind...

ila
10-18-2009, 06:56 PM
Just need to be sure before I post a few pics of my behind...

You may if you so desire. Make sure you attach the pictures in accordance with Forum Rule #2.

ImAlittleCurious
10-20-2009, 03:55 PM
here............

citoyen
10-20-2009, 05:10 PM
wow! This invitation can not refuse it. friendly greetings

Mel Asher
10-20-2009, 06:15 PM
here............

The Pic's OK, but make sure you do not cough when you have the next one taken.;)

translover
10-23-2009, 07:15 AM
nice shot !!! I would like to lick that beautiful ass and insert my tool into that tight hole !!!!:turnon::turnon::turnon:

ImAlittleCurious
03-06-2010, 01:53 PM
When do self-pictures start to become inappropriate?

Would the boards viewers enjoy to view a toy inside the person posting the pic? How about giving the toy Oral? Just view personal behind pics in different positions?

ila
03-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Self pictures are okay. Only you know what's inappropriate for yourself. Also post any self pictures in the forum indicated below:

Member Introductions and Pictures

That way the pictures are visible only to members of this site who have signed in.

smc
03-06-2010, 09:02 PM
When do self-pictures start to become inappropriate?

Would the boards viewers enjoy to view a toy inside the person posting the pic? How about giving the toy Oral? Just view personal behind pics in different positions?

Follow ila's advice above, and all will be well.

I am sure that were you to post such pictures, you would meet with a great reception from our members.

shadows
03-07-2010, 07:30 AM
Self pictures are okay. Only you know what's inappropriate for yourself. Also post any self pictures in the forum indicated below:

Member Introductions and Pictures

That way the pictures are visible only to members of this site who have signed in.

I should add that the pictures should not violate any of the forum rules(except for #5 since you mentioned that these would be self pictures).;)

The Conquistador
03-07-2010, 08:43 PM
My pics feature me with a M249 SAW! ;)

merelypink
03-09-2010, 07:05 AM
there always welcome!!!!!

franalexes
03-09-2010, 07:54 AM
I should add that the pictures should not violate any of the forum rules(except for #5 since you mentioned that these would be self pictures).;)

A self picture might destroy your image.
Don't you dare change the avatar.:inlove:

shadows
03-10-2010, 12:00 AM
A self picture might destroy your image.
Don't you dare change the avatar.:inlove:

No worries. As cute as my self-pic(of my face, of course) would be, Mousie is not going anywhere.:)

ImAlittleCurious
01-26-2012, 03:09 PM
Recently I've tried on a pair of the girlfriends panties. I found it to be rather comforting. Maybe because.... Eh! Let me finish up showering and post a pic. Don't laugh please!:blush:

Golfer4life
01-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Girls things are actually very comfortable and I wear them occasionally. My girlfriend doesn't know it, but I wear them kind f secretly. Some of my female friends know and they actually think guys who wear thongs are sexy. So it works for me haha. I just don't know what my girlfriend would think. Only downside is that since I live in fla, when it gets hot and my balls hang low, it's hard to fit the boys and the shaft all in.

Natalie_J
01-28-2012, 11:10 AM
Recently I've tried on a pair of the girlfriends panties. I found it to be rather comforting. Maybe because.... Eh! Let me finish up showering and post a pic. Don't laugh please!:blush:

You're on a slippery slope now. Next, it'll be a bra and a pair of stockings. And then maybe some heels. Next, you'll be trying some lipstick and before you know where you are... :rolleyes: