PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

StrappingYoungLad
09-21-2009, 07:16 AM
Just wanted to say a quick hello as a new member of transladyboy. Glad to find others who have the same attraction to shemales as I do. I'm not a total freak afterall!

johndowe
09-21-2009, 09:07 AM
Hi there.

Oh, you ARE a total freak, but you're in good company.

But joking aside, welcome to our little corner of the internet.

And you are only a freak if you think you are a freak, who cares abou what THEY think.

JohnDowe.

StrappingYoungLad
09-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Haha, thanks for making me feel welcome John. My admiration for t-girls is not something I'd freely admit to any of my friends, so it feels good to share it here.

C

johndowe
09-21-2009, 10:39 AM
Hi there.

Personally i told my freinds about my cross dressing and the sky didn't fall, and they stayed my freinds, and i found out that one of my freinds had the same hobby, so you never know.

I also showed pics of tgirls to some guys at one of my jobs and got interesting reactions, and no violence or anything bad.

But, i was the top dog there, that helps.

JohnDowe.

StrappingYoungLad
09-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Not sure if I have the confidence to admit my tgirl passion to anyone at the moment, maybe in time though. Anyway it's not a big deal I suppose!

johndowe
09-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Hi there.

Ok, but one thing i'd like to say; always be true to yourself, even if it isn't always easy.

And you seem to be a bit of a loner, not that there's anything wrong with that, if it is your choice.

JohnDowe.

StrappingYoungLad
09-22-2009, 05:28 AM
Not sure why you'd think I was a loner based on the reason I wouldn't confess to finding tgirls attractive. Everyones's got secrets right? This is mine

johndowe
09-22-2009, 06:03 AM
Hi there.

Just an impression, no biggy, enjoy the forum.

JohnDowe.

british_boy
09-22-2009, 07:01 AM
Welcome to the forums, Lad. You're not alone! Hope you enjoy yourself here.

Love the avatar - is she Filipina? Speaking of which, I know some Filipina T-girls would would love a strapping young English lad! :)

StrappingYoungLad
09-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks BB. Not sure of her ethnic origin, but yes, I'm a little bit in love!

SweetCharmer
09-23-2009, 04:53 AM
welcome to our little piece of heaven.
hope you enjoy it here :respect:

Naked Freedom
09-23-2009, 04:23 PM
a very warm welcome 2 u...
nice profile pic

StrappingYoungLad
09-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, I've generally been enjoying the content and the friendly nature of most of the posters on here. Most of all it feels fantastic to share this passion I have for tgirls!

threnn00
09-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Most of all it feels fantastic to share this passion I have for tgirls!

Exactly! Welcome SYL, and as a relative newcomer myself, I can only say that this is a great site and I think you will enjoy the atmosphere here. It is very cool to find people who share an interest that most of us would be hesitant to confide to others.