PDA

View Full Version : shemale voyeur web site

nickle1
11-24-2007, 01:04 PM
i would just love to find a shemale,crossdresser voyeur web site.would you.would you contribute pics.maybe with enough responces they might start one here:eek::drool::lol:

keliana
09-04-2008, 05:23 PM
I've always been intrigued by street candid shots of girls so why not tgirls being in public places, upskirts, heels, toes, legs, whatever..even better at the beach, i've had some pics done like that but hey, finding the photographer is a tough one

t0st
09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
i can be your photographer!

keliana
09-05-2008, 01:02 PM
These are the kind of TGirl voyeur/candid pics I like, taken in everyday London, typical London street, girl-next-door..

gjs
09-05-2008, 03:51 PM
I like that sort of stuff too,is that you in the red dress looking all sexy:)

keliana
09-05-2008, 04:15 PM
Yep, that's me alright!

Talvenada
09-07-2008, 03:08 AM
These are the kind of TGirl voyeur/candid pics I like, taken in everyday London, typical London street, girl-next-door..

KELI,

You reveal so much of your inner self in your got-BIG story, that as much as I tried to do something else, I could do nothing but finish reading every creamy word.

Your red-dress 5 photos, including the large one on top, show you to be FETCHING w/ your come-hither nature. In a sense you are scary in a sexy way to be alone with, I mean using that red dress sans black-trimmed panties to tease me into submission, while all of my hard-to-get hard-efforts would be unzipped by what pleases you most.

Your hand taking my own to touch you where you want most to be touched, to be kissed, to be pleasured.

Please, let me know when you'll be adding to your blog, Sweet Lips & Hips.

keliana
09-07-2008, 03:15 AM
I'd only just started the blog a few weeks ago, after not feeling very satisfied with being on Flickr as I like to write as well as take pictures and I do like long, steamy feedbacks.

Check your pm. Just sent you something there.

Keliana

jodarling
09-07-2008, 07:41 AM
Your lovely, definately be watching that blog.

cham
09-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Keliana,

You are stunning and that's a hot blog. May we please have a RSS feed for the blog?

(Edit: Found the RSS feed).

Cham

DL_NL
09-07-2008, 08:04 AM
You look great! That's one specatcular body....

viper3250
09-08-2008, 06:16 PM
your legs are what caught my attention first, nice

lopey
09-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Yep, that's me alright!

You are gorgeous. A little black dress story would be wonderful!

:heart:

keliana
05-16-2009, 07:47 AM
Hiya, just want everybody here to know that my blog has moved to

keliana.wordpress.com/

All the stories are still there and all the photos. Some photos need passoword but only because a few (present company excepted) have used my photo without permission.

Mail me for the password if you are interested.

Keliana xxxxxx

keliana
06-11-2009, 04:26 AM
Going to use my blog just for stories, too busy with having fun so just going to concentrate on posting my photos here in this forum (only occasionally as I am mindful that this forum is for ladyboys only..). and my other site. Let me take this opportunity to say that this is the nicest forum I've been in and you're a bunch of warm wonderful people. Kisses to all! Keliana xx