PDA

View Full Version : Alanya, Turkey

Topcat72
06-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Hi all I am taking a trip to turkey soon and was looking at some of the posts here and was surprised at the number and beauty of ths turkish TS girls here. I have never been with a TS before and would like to give it a try. I have been to turkey several times before and have not seen many GG girls available never mind TS girls. I was wondering are there places to go or how do you get in touch. I know there are some who post here from this region. Any help appreciated.

translover
06-20-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi all I am taking a trip to turkey soon and was looking at some of the posts here and was surprised at the number and beauty of ths turkish TS girls here. I have never been with a TS before and would like to give it a try. I have been to turkey several times before and have not seen many GG girls available never mind TS girls. I was wondering are there places to go or how do you get in touch. I know there are some who post here from this region. Any help appreciated.

i will give you some mobile phones near your visiting area. but they may not know English. and want much more money from their usual price. you are a tourist ;)

Topcat72
06-22-2009, 04:38 AM
i will give you some mobile phones near your visiting area. but they may not know English. and want much more money from their usual price. you are a tourist ;)

Thanks for that

How much should i be paying.

ladynatali
07-01-2009, 12:38 AM
i will give you some mobile phones near your visiting area. but they may not know English. and want much more money from their usual price. you are a tourist ;)Many nice shemales living in Alanya-Antalya-Side-Manavgat-Kemer,and our price is the same for everybody,and also most of shemales in here can speak engilish,if u need help to find shemales where ever you are in Turkey just visit my profile in here,wisit my web and call me sure that i will help u to find nice and the best Turkish shemales...

translover
07-03-2009, 07:29 AM
may i join you ??? :innocent:

Topcat72
07-04-2009, 11:24 AM
I met lady natali today and had a realy nice time. Very frendly and fulfilled all my fantasies. Thank you natali. I would recomend to anyone. I was a tgirl before today and was treated with all the care i needed with no pressure for time. she was very paitent.

I would recomend all those from uk or europe to come out here. you do not need to travel all the way to thailand or philipines. I feel like i have uncovered a well kept secret thanks to this forum. :respect: