PDA

View Full Version : Please help: Who are these shemales?

Studio Audience
11-12-2007, 08:32 PM
I really like these 3 (especially the one in the middle of the top 3 and the bottom left). Anybody know their names? Thanks a lot for your help in advance...and if you don't know...thanks for trying :)

jimboob
11-12-2007, 09:55 PM
forgive me for being bad with names (sum 1 will tell you i'm sure :)) but the middle ond you speak off used to be even hotter, but she got boobs done and personally, i think isn't as hot now! still hot, but was hotter, i'll try and find a pic :p

Jpone
11-19-2007, 05:29 AM
the first one is Lisa Lawyer, the second is called Duda, and haven't a clue who the third is.

Lisa is my fav out of these free, but would happily be ganged fucked by three of them:drool::drool:

2WayStreet
11-19-2007, 08:16 AM
I really like these 3 (especially the one in the middle of the top 3 and the bottom left). Anybody know their names? Thanks a lot for your help in advance...and if you don't know...thanks for trying :)

WOW, we both got the same taste. I like the one in the middle and the bottom left too.:lol:

Studio Audience
11-25-2007, 12:48 PM
WOW, we both got the same taste. I like the one in the middle and the bottom left too.:lol:

:respect:

i only know she's on the cover of "transexual torment"
http://loverstoyroom.com/catalog/images/new/gwdvdbiz35.jpg

but i still can't find out her name!!!

oh and i like the one on the top right bc she looks like a friend of mine haha

Studio Audience
11-25-2007, 01:10 PM
ok finally found out she's fernanda or fernanda lima. phew.

jmadaf
09-04-2012, 01:28 AM
I agree I like Duda, the one in the middle:heart: she has that look, she use to have small tits:yes::turnon:

OyeRed
09-06-2012, 01:19 PM
ok finally found out she's fernanda or fernanda lima. phew.

That one can't be Fernanda Lima.. This one is Fernanda Lima!

jfk92110
09-09-2012, 09:26 AM

the third one is named jennifer