PDA

View Full Version : Quick way to find bangkok ladyboys?

jasminefera
04-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Hi All,

I'm in Bangkok for a very quick visit next week.

Its my first time there.

Where and how do I find ladyboy sex very quickly - not much time between business meetings.

Help, please.

Jas

ladyboyadmirer
04-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi All,

I'm in Bangkok for a very quick visit next week.

Its my first time there.

Where and how do I find ladyboy sex very quickly - not much time between business meetings.

Help, please.

Jas

That's an easy one Jas. Get a hotel in Sukhumvit Road or in one of the many sideroads called Soi's. The place is crawling with beautiful ladyboys and it's a very safe district. I will be there too in May if you would like a guided tour or just company. The Nana Plaza is the most famous..or infamous in the Sukhumvit Road area...but PatPong and it's night market, which is just a 100 Baht taxi fare away from Sukhumvit, is also an interesting venue. Try Kings Castle 3. It's near the end where the overhead railway runs. Just watch out for pickpockets whilst wandering around the market. Regards Lba

Rambam
04-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Some pics from Bankok - Nana Plaza and other places. Remember the names of the Bars and you will find lots of girls and fun.

pic 1-4... Nana Plaza
pic 5... Obsession Bar
pic 6... Kings Castle3
pic 7... Lolipop
pic 8-9... Casanova Bar
pic 10-12... Guess Bar
pic 13... Temptations

there are a few more nice pubs and bars, but I hope it will help for the beginning.

ladyboyadmirer
04-29-2009, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=Rambam;80107]Some pics from Bankok - Nana Plaza and other places. Remember the names of the Bars and you will find lots of girls and fun.

Nice pics Rambam, Here's a floor plan for Jas and of course everyone. Rgds

jasminefera
05-06-2009, 03:14 AM
hey guys,

thanks for all the great info.

looking forward to my visit.

Jas

LadyBoyLive.com
09-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Yup catch the BTS(skytrain) to Nana. Youll see them all over. Packs hang out in from of Nana Plaza, not mention all over Sukhumwit.