PDA

View Full Version : Sharon Lopez Will Blow You Away (X40) *Jerkoff Special*

cocklover
10-30-2007, 03:16 PM
Sensational Sharon Lopez from Frank's TGirl World (http://www.transladyboy.com/go/frankstgirl) deserves special attention and these highlights of her mind blowing set will make you quite excited. Sensual Sharon has a beautiful horsecock and she is seen showing off her yummy treasure and stroking off her massive woody till she cums all over herself. I would happily bend over and take that delicous yummy monstercock deep after sucking, licking and stroking it for a long time.:yes::coupling::inlove::drool:

P.S. She had me hard when she crossed her lovely bare legs early in the sizzling set and I saw her big round dark nippled boobs and yummy feet and succulent toes, and imagined licking and sucking them and squeezing those awesome tits and pinching those pointy tipped nips...........then it was rather easy to cum, when Sharon finally unloads for you slowly in the last pics.:yes::drool::coupling:

mercury
10-30-2007, 05:46 PM
wow what a shot, humm looks good tomeeeeee id eat it

TXguy4ever
11-04-2007, 03:57 PM
damn that is so sexy, she came all over herself....yummy

Jayshawn!
12-15-2007, 02:16 AM
o damn cock iz so beautiful cum looks delish

Jpone
12-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Yes it blew me away looking:inlove:

If she wants someone to clean that juice of her tum then I will willingly volunteer

Big_Willie
08-08-2008, 05:21 PM
An other series from Shemales from Hell (http://www.transladyboy.com/go/shemalesfromhell). :turnon::turnon::turnon: Sharon is great! :inlove:

Big_Willie
08-08-2008, 05:24 PM
And the final picture:

ila
08-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Nice pics Willie.:respect: It almost looks like she found herself a pretty boy.

gta
08-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Nice set! Great cocksucking there!:turnon::turnon:

wertyu
01-01-2009, 07:43 AM
in this moment is my favorite

dirty30
01-01-2009, 08:38 AM
Yes she is VERY sexy,thanx 4 the pic's:respect:

softsoleman
01-02-2009, 04:32 PM
Now she is HOT.

paola_tv
01-20-2009, 09:21 AM
shes a hot girl. like to see more

xpanther
01-21-2009, 06:54 AM
Thanks... she's fab... xp

oskar
12-13-2009, 07:42 PM
Sensational Sharon Lopez from Frank's TGirl World (http://www.transladyboy.com/go/frankstgirl) deserves special attention and these highlights of her mind blowing set will make you quite excited. Sensual Sharon has a beautiful horsecock and she is seen showing off her yummy treasure and stroking off her massive woody till she cums all over herself. I would happily bend over and take that delicous yummy monstercock deep after sucking, licking and stroking it for a long time.:yes::coupling::inlove::drool:

P.S. She had me hard when she crossed her lovely bare legs early in the sizzling set and I saw her big round dark nippled boobs and yummy feet and succulent toes, and imagined licking and sucking them and squeezing those awesome tits and pinching those pointy tipped nips...........then it was rather easy to cum, when Sharon finally unloads for you slowly in the last pics.:yes::drool::coupling:

I would love to be blown away by her, but would also love to blow her to stay.