PDA

View Full Version : Stripping Seductively Or Just The Meat?

cocklover
10-30-2007, 08:25 AM
Do you all like pic sets that show sexy clothing tantalizingly being stripped off slowly or do you just want the bare meat and boobs only shots?

mobiryder
10-30-2007, 09:14 AM
i like to get down to business... the quicker i have a tranny's cock resting in my bunghole the better!

EbonyTSLover
10-30-2007, 01:16 PM
Stripping Sexy Clothing Off Seductively ;)

tlover
10-30-2007, 02:33 PM
Slowly stripping then showing us her meat and two veg, very sexy.
I like the build up then the climax:D

eliogabalo
10-30-2007, 02:53 PM
I agree with tlover ! I want a loooooooooooooooooooooong strip-tease :yes:

mcginlay
10-30-2007, 03:32 PM
i like to see one or two pics of her fully clothed, then to see her sexy bulge. I then like her to give just a peek at her meat, especially when she is still clothed above the waist. And then for the real show - standing, sitting, any way you like as long as she's showing it soft and hard. And if she has a nice pair of dangly balls, so much the better:)

blackfox2044
10-30-2007, 05:31 PM
stiping very slowly love the buldg in the panties

mykel73
10-31-2007, 02:31 AM
They need to start with some cloths on. How else can you see the bulge in there panties?

ripulinaama
10-31-2007, 11:31 AM
I prefer Stripping Seductively, its just the way i like it.

Ogryn1313
11-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Nothing is sexier than a tgirl or genetic girl wearing sexy clothing and revealing herself in a seductive way. When a perfect cock strains against the panties or peeks above the hem of them proudly it's about as sexy as sexy can be.

SweetCharmer
11-04-2007, 11:23 AM
stripping is better coz as you're getting harder so is she and that means you can that sexy bulge of her's and start jerking her off in her panties mmmm:coupling::inlove::drool:

2WayStreet
11-08-2007, 09:12 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer Stripping Seductively. It gives you time to get a hard on too.

floydthebarber
11-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Otherwise you're going right to the cock, and that's not why I dig t-girls. The cock is part of the whole thing. Not the thing itself. :)

checkcheck
11-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Slowly stripping. Way sexier.

Jpone
11-09-2007, 05:14 AM
Seductively stripping for me, it all adds to the surprise and mystery, theres nothing better than seeing a bulge or abit of meat peeking out the side of her panties, it just makes me harder waiting in anticipation:inlove:

eliogabalo
11-20-2007, 09:09 AM
The strip-tease of a ladyboy is the best show in the world. What a difference with women ! The ending is much better ! :D

Jayshawn!
11-22-2007, 03:24 PM
I Looooooovvvvve tha meat jus gimme tha meat

Jennangelina
06-16-2008, 09:03 PM
i so luv to strip-tease and giving u all my sexeness itz alwayz getting u hard and............:censored: :turnon: u guyz so know dat :yes:

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss:

Ayo4Yayo
06-17-2008, 01:19 AM
Definitely a tease unless I have to get back to work or i'm in a hurry.

I love to have my cock all hard and throbbing begging for it, pre cumming through my shorts and then actually being able to get my mouth and hands on something is like nothing else.

That first lick or suck when you've had a raging boner is the best, i moan everytimeeee

raojai70
07-16-2008, 08:21 PM
sexy clothing is a must for a hot lb pic set

SluttyShemaleAnna
07-17-2008, 10:14 AM
a nice shot of a girl's bulging panties is must.

I always show guys pics me in my underwear before any shot with my cock out, I like them to be lusting over my body and ass, not my dick.

twistedone
07-17-2008, 10:15 AM
If the girl is proud of her body, which she should be, and she enjoys showing it off like that, then by all means, seductive stripping.

For Dommes that want to skip the nonsense, and get down to the business at hand, then just the meat.

Of course it could be modified for Dommes to have it both ways. ;)

ShemaleFan_UK
07-17-2008, 11:01 AM
While the meat is nice, there is nothing to beat a slow, seductive strip. Done properly, it is an art form.

royksopp
07-17-2008, 06:37 PM
Always a slow strip... way hotter

Big_Willie
07-20-2008, 12:44 AM
Do you all like pic sets that show sexy clothing tantalizingly being stripped off slowly
Yeah. :inlove: :turnon:

Nielsholgerson
07-20-2008, 06:09 AM
If a shemale start stripping slowely, she have to tie me up, otherwise I spill all my cum before I even could touch her.

الدكتور العراقي
07-21-2008, 08:14 AM
a shemale start stripping slowely, with suductive dance is a perfict show for me

hellos123
03-13-2010, 08:01 AM
slow strip definately better!

Smoothie
01-23-2012, 04:43 AM
Better with clothing on and stripping just enough to show off their hole.

stephanie4life
01-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I would have to say stripping is way more seductive then just flopping it out.

keliana
01-23-2012, 10:06 AM
I would agree with the bulge first. I find photos of them in the street or a bar first and then slowly stripping off indoors being quite sexy.

Melissa Pink
01-23-2012, 10:06 AM
I would have to say stripping is way more seductive then just flopping it out.

Most of my partners prefer to see me wearing some sexy lingerie to help enhance the intensity of the moment. At the very least I like to wear some thigh highs and a pair of pumps to make my legs and ass look sexier. I've never had a partner complain if I also wore a black underwire bra and matching garter belt to tease them a little ;) I have dozens of sexy intimate undergarments in my wardrobe. Most of it I've purchased from Frederick's of Hollywood.

stephanie4life
01-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Most of my partners prefer to see me wearing some sexy lingerie to help enhance the intensity of the moment. At the very least I like to wear some thigh highs and a pair of pumps to make my legs and ass look sexier. I've never had a partner complain if I also wore a black underwire bra and matching garter belt to tease them a little ;) I have dozens of sexy intimate undergarments in my wardrobe. Most of it I've purchased from Frederick's of Hollywood.

There you go advertising again lol

Melissa Pink
01-24-2012, 09:54 AM
There you go advertising again lol

Stephanie,
I wish I got royalties for plugging Frederick's of Hollywood but I dont! :) LOL! Don't you have a favorite place to shop for lingerie?

stephanie4life
01-25-2012, 09:46 AM
Stephanie,
I wish I got royalties for plugging Frederick's of Hollywood but I dont! :) LOL! Don't you have a favorite place to shop for lingerie?

I like to buy all my stuff locally. I like to support small businesses. But I buy from, clarissa's, hot topic, spencers, or if I do buy on line I buy from trashy lingerie.com

Melissa Pink
01-25-2012, 10:03 AM
I like to buy all my stuff locally. I like to support small businesses. But I buy from, clarissa's, hot topic, spencers, or if I do buy on line I buy from trashy lingerie.com

I agree with you about supporting small businesses. There aren't that many boutiques in this area that are independently owned. I haven't been in a WalMart in years! I try to keep my money local when possible!

Be_my_nude
01-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Slowly stripping. Way sexier.

This should be an Art form - not a bucket of paint to be chucked on a canvas !

The kick-off point is the sensual glance, peeping out aside from lowered eyelashes. Then a long soft audible sigh with a secret seductive curl of the mouth ( the is-it-a-secret-smile look ) then the drifting imperceptibly towards one's lover while caressing my curves and drifting just out of reach.

The art of seduction and turn-on - starts with this - it never fails, believe me fellers. Add to this a husky whisper to the effect - ' isn't it hot in here ? ' And clothes just seem to shed themselves !

A girl who really knows how to use her eyes to wicked effect, scores every time !!

You need to get real flirty to get real dirty. I know, I've done it ! ( I nearly put ' I do it ' - but I didn 't want to come across as too easy ! ! )

Come to that, fellers, there's no harm in you giving it a little try for yourselves ! It's a novel pick-up technique !

Good Hunting, and keep 'em :turnon:

stephanie4life
01-26-2012, 09:19 AM
YI agree with you about supporting small businesses. There aren't that many boutiques in this area that are independently owned. I haven't been in a WalMart in years! I try to keep my money local when possible!

Yea I hate walmart, but I have to admit that I do only wear wear Victoria's Secrete bras. To me they make the best fitting most comfortable bras I've ever had.

CCC
05-11-2012, 04:24 AM
If I walk in a room and a shemale is naked and hard-my next steps are on my knees. SEX is what I came for and all I need.

tslust
05-11-2012, 08:40 PM
I love it when the guy I'm with and I take turns stripping between deep psddionstr kisses.

angeltslover
06-06-2014, 08:16 AM
I think is sexy how they strip and show their attributes :3 itīs hot

omni
10-24-2014, 04:15 AM
Do you all like pic sets that show sexy clothing tantalizingly being stripped off slowly or do you just want the bare meat and boobs only shots?

I enjoy the teasing, especially when it's done right.

Woke up with a Boner
10-24-2014, 05:29 AM
Personally I think there are few things better than a sexy seductive lapdance. Wearing lacy black bra & panties. Makes my cock throb just thinking about it.

omni
10-24-2014, 05:30 AM
Personally I think there are few things better than a sexy seductive lapdance. Wearing lacy black bra & panties. Makes my cock throb just thinking about it.

Indeed. :drool:

ckit
10-24-2014, 08:41 AM
Both and I don't care in what order either LOL