PDA

View Full Version : Thumbnail viewing problems

TXguy4ever
10-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Why cant I see alll the picture thumbnails in the forum? Is it b/c there is something wrong with the website or something wrong with my computer?

cocklover
10-28-2007, 12:57 PM
Good question. That has happened to me. One day, was on a long time here and I think I understand what happened. But, the other times I have been here much shorter times and many pics are not visible. That puzzles me because I am very active here. I would appreciate a response that would explain the unavailablity of some pics. Thank you.:(:confused:

SSL
10-28-2007, 01:40 PM
The thumbs may be invisible because of server issues. My tech tried to resolve this, but to no success.

The problem is that when you open a page with many thumbnails (which are in fact output by the php page called "attachments.php"), the server thinks that it's an attacker, trying to request one page too often and blocks you...

I'm still thinking what to do about it

inadaze
10-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Why cant I see alll the picture thumbnails in the forum? Is it b/c there is something wrong with the website or something wrong with my computer?

I've noticed the same problem. Some pictures dont load in the thread and have to be clicked on to be viewed.

mobiryder
10-31-2007, 05:08 AM
if you need any help my programmer can try to assist, lmk man

ripulinaama
10-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Try refreshing the page couple times(?) Worked for me..

mobiryder
11-01-2007, 03:50 AM
Try refreshing the page couple times(?) Worked for me..

this works too... but i must admit, instead of refreshing the page, i refreshed my underwear and now i have a whole new outlook

SSL
11-27-2007, 12:14 AM
A short update for all of you. I have changed something and now there shouldn't be any problems with thumbnails not loading anymore...

Vbulleting is a nice forum script, but its support sucks sometimes :) So i really had to invent something myself