PDA

View Full Version : It's "randolph's" avatar

GeForce
01-21-2009, 11:49 PM
He and I would like to know if anyone might be able to place her. I know it's a small poor quality pic, but we're very interested to find out her name.

smc
01-22-2009, 12:03 AM
He and I would like to know if anyone might be able to place her. I know it's a small poor quality pic, but we're very interested to find out her name.

She is Gina from the Russian Transsexuals blog site. Here are the rest of the pics I have of her. Enjoy.

smc
01-22-2009, 12:04 AM
I guess you'd like a larger one of the avatar picture, too. Here it is.

GeForce
01-22-2009, 08:11 AM
HOLY CRAP! I thought she was smokin' hot from that stupid little avatar picture ... OMG she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I must have a special "thing" for the Russian girls. Not long ago I spotted Anzelika who is another stunner from Russia!

BTW - THANK YOU smc!!! :respect:

gangbangingGER
01-22-2009, 10:12 AM
Haha. Everyone got a turn-off from randolphs avatar :D

few more pics. and her icq number if you want ;)

randolph
01-22-2009, 10:44 AM
Hi All,
I have put in a request that when I am reincarnated that I look like
Gina. Then everybody will want me and love me. :D:cool::lol::inlove:

franalexes
01-22-2009, 10:50 AM
want you?
yeah.

the love part; that may be interesting. reality sometimes is different than your imagination.

randolph
01-22-2009, 11:29 AM
want you?
yeah.

the love part; that may be interesting. reality sometimes is different than your imagination.

I was being facetious on the "love" part. How many beautiful movie stars have successful marriages? :broken:

randolph
01-22-2009, 11:34 AM
She is Gina from the Russian Transsexuals blog site. Here are the rest of the pics I have of her. Enjoy.

Thanks SMC, she is amazing! Is there anything more beautiful than the human body?

smc
01-22-2009, 11:37 AM
Thanks SMC, she is amazing! Is there anything more beautiful than the human body?

Yes, there is something more beautiful than the human body. It is the human heart when filled with love -- of any sort.

randolph
01-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Yes, there is something more beautiful than the human body. It is the human heart when filled with love -- of any sort.

I was thinking of the physical.
Yes, real love is most desirable and wonderful, there is just not enough of it.

Something amazing happened inauguration day.
Not a single arrest in Washington!
So many people crying with hope that the nightmare is ending and we can find someway to calm the world down and put away the sabers.

vaalboy
01-22-2009, 12:26 PM

like to meet femboy or ladyboy to stay in south africa

randolph
01-22-2009, 12:26 PM
HOLY CRAP! I thought she was smokin' hot from that stupid little avatar picture ... OMG she is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! I must have a special "thing" for the Russian girls. Not long ago I spotted Anzelika who is another stunner from Russia!

BTW - THANK YOU smc!!! :respect:

How do you like that nice bulge in the front of her pants?:drool::p:turnon::inlove:

GeForce
01-22-2009, 03:24 PM
She is Gina from the Russian Transsexuals blog site. One more hook-up please. I can't find this blog you mention. ;)

Thanks again! :respect:

RedderZNZ
01-22-2009, 03:40 PM
You're probably talking about mine: see the signature )))

smc
01-22-2009, 03:43 PM
You're probably talking about mine: see the signature )))

A lot of beautiful women at this site. Some are almost too beautiful.

RedderZNZ
01-22-2009, 03:46 PM
Well yeah - some are using Photoshop extensively)))) but mostly they're really cute :)

tiger001
01-30-2009, 05:41 PM
i think well all agree that they both are very apealing shemales very babe-like

:respect:

luvmedo
02-12-2009, 12:27 PM
she is smoking hot i would lick it like a all day sucker:drool::turnon::turnon::kiss: