PDA

View Full Version : my pic

lap_top27
10-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Hi all
this is my own pic i do not know if u will like it or not but hope to hear from you

underthere
10-02-2008, 07:54 PM
Hi all
this is my own pic i do not know if u will like it or not but hope to hear from you

You know, you have a nice shape, is there a reason you are holding onto all the hair. I have a real problem with hair under my chin, I can never get it all I've been thinking of laser, what do you think? Also, do you have a matching pair of panties to wear with that bra, I would really like to see your bulge in a pretty pair of undies.:yes:

lap_top27
10-03-2008, 06:04 AM
Dear Underthere

Thank you for the reply. as I said I am from Egypt in most Arab countries, body hair is a sign of masculine so I can not remove my body hair although I would love to coz I am known among my friends that I am a hairy guy.
Also I to remove my pubic hair I used razor when the hair grows back it causes body ach so if you know a better way to remove it let me know.
Will try to post more pix of me

underthere
10-04-2008, 04:08 PM
I've been thinking of you with all the body hair and I think I like it, so I tell you what, just keep the hair but maybe I could see more of your cock ... please?:yes: