PDA

View Full Version : Girl to auction virginity on radio show

BuffyFan
09-14-2008, 12:46 PM
Radio host Howard Stern is set to shock his listeners - by auctioning off a girl's virginity on his show.

The 22-year-old brunette is auctioning off her virginity in a desperate bid to pay for her college tuition. The San Diego brunette, who is using the pseudonym of Natalie Dylan for "safety reasons'', was introduced to the RJ by the owner of a legal Nevada brothel, where her sister already works.

The winner of the auction will get to consummate the relationship at the brothel.

"I don't have a moral dilemma with it," the Sun quoted Dylan, as saying. "We live in a capitalist society. Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity? I understand some people may condemn me. But I think this is empowering. I'm using what I have to better myself," she added.

Dylan is willing to submit to a polygraph test and a gynaecological exam, in case anyone doubts her virginity. The auction will be launched on Stern's Sirius radio in San Diego and conducted on brothel's website.

The girl, who already has a bachelor's degree in women's studies at Sacramento State, wants to study further for a master's in marriage and family therapy.

Thoughts anyone?
Sounds crazy to me:lol:

nmlss
09-14-2008, 06:05 PM
WTFFFF??? If she was hot I'll fuck her... for FREE and with a paper bag on her face.... No, I was kidding, I'll did it being paid.

ocinteeni
09-14-2008, 08:20 PM
don't know how good the sex would be she doesnt seem to fun to me saying things like "We live in a capitalist society. Why shouldn't I be allowed to capitalize on my virginity?" She seems like a pretentious bitch... besides she isnt a ts anyways, fuck that.

BuffyFan
09-15-2008, 07:38 AM
The bit about the lie detector is laughable!!!:rolleyes:
Just some wh:censored:re looking to pay the bills if you ask me.
You would think for a girls 1st time it would be for love not $$$

SweetCharmer
09-20-2008, 09:34 AM
wow desperation has hit new heights huh

armed_rober
09-20-2008, 04:56 PM
pics of girl