PDA

View Full Version : Socal Area Nocturnal Festival '08

ocinteeni
09-13-2008, 12:21 PM
Hey I was wondering if anyone is going to this tonight? Its at the NOS event center in San Bernardino, goes from 4pm to 4am. Its gonna have some of the sickest Dance music talent around, My personal faves that are gonna be there is Richie Hawtin, Dubfire, Noisia, Calibre, Will Bailey (Twocker). Anyone at this forum into the "dance festival" scene some might call them raves, but they are somewhat more mainstream events now. However they always turn out to be one insane night, over 50,000 people are expected to show up and dance there asses off at 6 different stages, each stage hosting a different style of electronic dance music.

Its gonna be sick! If anyone thats a part of this forum is going maybe we'll brush shoulders and not even know it. Anyways I'll post some pictures of the event when I get back, LATE!

ocinteeni
09-13-2008, 12:47 PM
check out the website!
http://www.nocturnalfestival.com/

ocinteeni
09-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Some pictures of Claude Vonstroke's set & Richie Hawtin's set, so freaking good!

ocinteeni
09-14-2008, 09:05 PM
a couple of more

Jennangelina
09-25-2008, 05:47 PM
Wish i coudda gone but was at work, it looked awesum and totally sick, thanx 4 sharing ur candidz and info :respect:

XOXO Jennangelina :kiss: