PDA

View Full Version : Crystal who?

TracyCoxx
09-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Does anyone know who this is? I saw another picture of her years ago that was amazing.

seanchai
09-11-2008, 12:04 AM
I believe this was the girl killed by Sylvia Boots a couple of years back in the parking lot at the Yukon. I think she'd only appeared on Bob's site (http://www.transladyboy.com/go/bobstgirls).

just102
09-11-2008, 09:04 AM
sylvia boots killed someone?

elaborate please!

jimkski
09-11-2008, 12:29 PM
What I think she was actually convicted of was manslaughter...my understanding was that a bar or cat fight got out of hand and she was defending herself. She shot someone, but I didn't know it was another shemale. As an attorney, I would have been interested in seeing the actual facts and what she ended up being convicted of. All this happened a few years ago. I tried to find out what was on the web, but apart from some various old message board entries, I struck out. I also wondered, as did others at the time, apparently, if she was incarcerated in a male or female prison.

just102
09-11-2008, 12:35 PM
Im guessing it goes by whatever is on your license

seanchai
09-11-2008, 07:29 PM
No i'm sure it was murder she was convicted of - and then the judge decided to throw some other BS into it and she was also convicted of drive-by-shooting (as she got the gun from her car) which had some sort of gang-related penalty attached to it. So she got a long sentence.

Short story.
Sylvia had been bullied/ragged on a number of times by a specific girl ... who was a bit of a trouble maker.

She left Yukon Mining Co Diner when the girl was there with 2 of her cronies (incl. Crystal) - the girls followed Sylvia into the parking lot where she got her gun from her car and shot. Whether she meant to shoot, or meant to just shoot to scare, is a moot point as it missed the girl she was aiming at at hit (& killed) Crystal.

It's quite old news. Sylvia is in a male prison.

jimkski
09-11-2008, 09:21 PM
Interesting. Thanks for the info. More than a little sad too.

Bionca
09-11-2008, 09:43 PM
Im guessing it goes by whatever is on your license

It depends on the birth certificate, not the Drivers Lisence (in the US). In lots of countries there is no way to change your birth records, so Transwomen get to go to male prisons.

armed_rober
10-06-2008, 07:02 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sylvia_Boots