PDA

View Full Version : anal orgasms

lickitgemini
09-16-2007, 04:21 AM
who likes the feeling of an anal orgasm , that is ladyboy cock inside you when your cock explodes with cum ! i do .

tlover
09-16-2007, 04:35 AM
Wow that sounds fantastic lick, got me horny thinking about it, but being a virgin i wouldn't know, but it sounds great.:)

Wanzerich
09-16-2007, 06:57 AM
thats a great ideal, i want to test it, but without shemale it will be hard :(

kamsutra
09-19-2007, 12:30 PM
great thing I always want to have but no I have not met any shemale yet :(

gayboi69
09-19-2007, 06:45 PM
i love the feeling of an anal orgasm, or even, orgasming without even jacking off...the cum just pours out if you hit the right spot using a dildo or getting fucked

09-19-2007, 09:44 PM
i cant do that probably would never be able to.. hell i couldnt even cum without my hand on my dick.. i tried jerking off, then at the very end letting go and standing up, it came out but i felt no pleasure at all.. not cool

animal_dog
09-21-2007, 01:31 PM
anal orgasam is more sensual and exilariting than vaginal.

boobsnbone
09-21-2007, 04:59 PM
I tell you, the best is getting you dick sucked and having a finger in your ass at the same time! OMG!!!! You can spurt some long streams!!!!

mykel73
09-22-2007, 02:43 AM
i love the feeling of an anal orgasm, or even, orgasming without even jacking off...the cum just pours out if you hit the right spot using a dildo or getting fucked

Your so right if you don't have a tgirl or someone else to fuck you then get a good dildo and go to town. It's great you cum so hard your knees buckel.

opiopium
09-22-2007, 08:14 PM
like to try it with Ladyboy for first time:coupling:

translover
09-23-2007, 10:36 AM
i feel it 3 times in my life in my experiences and i like it, yes :drool::innocent:

SweetCharmer
09-23-2007, 05:49 PM
never had anal before but i'd love to try it with a tgirl and do the same to her:coupling:

apple123
09-24-2007, 04:06 PM
i still find it really hard to belive that, that's possible - but obviously guys have experienced it - i cant wait till i do :)

pauly007
10-01-2007, 06:43 AM
Nothing better!

rancor169
12-29-2007, 06:51 AM
butt-plug/dildo;)

SoftPipe
12-30-2007, 01:09 AM
Ooooh yes. That's the best!!!! That feeling of a cock deep inside me stroking that 'sweet spot' gets my dong maxed until the slightest stimulation causes me to shoot everywhere. I'd say there are two types: those that go limp with a cock in their ass, and those who just get harder. No points for guessing which category I'm in. Oh, and it's even better if you're servicing someone orally at the same time.

joann-a
01-09-2008, 05:37 AM
Unfortunately,I have not try yet,but I imagine of a hard shemale cock coming in my ass,when I msturbate.That seems to be great:yes:

julenewilson
01-09-2008, 09:58 PM
I was with an extremely hot and sensuous shemale a couple months ago. She had my ass propped up on a pillow with me on my back and held my legs in the air as she plowed my tight ass. It was the best sexual experience ever as I began to cum without touching my cock at all!

prouk1954
01-10-2008, 03:26 AM
Oh man,the feel of the hard,hot dick of your shemale lover inside your ass,is so match,so exciting,that the orgasm is like nothing else.When the cum burn your anus,your juicesroll from the deep of your body!:inlove:

Sexxxy
01-11-2008, 01:50 PM
It is a great feeling...And i cum twice as hard:innocent:

luvasianlb
01-12-2008, 01:38 AM
I have had fingers, cocks and dildos rubbing my anal g-spot. Cocks feel best, followed by fingers then dildos. I cum very hard and intense when my prostate gets rubbed right. The only shemale that I had an ongoing fuck-buddy relationship with absolutely loved to see me shoot cum on my belly and chest while she fucked me. I never have cum without either me or the other person stroking my cock at the same time, but I'm pretty sure I will some day. I also used to hook up with a (female) stripper who loved to give head while finger banging my ass. She also liked to fuck me with her strap-on, but she always insisted that I cum in her mouth. She would fuck me until I was thisclose to cumming, then she'd finger me while she sucked my cock until she swallowed every drop. Usually we would then rest for a bit, maybe smoke some pot and then I'd fuck her silly. Good times!!!!:yes:

solo66
01-13-2008, 12:50 AM
As a strait guy, I never had a shemale cock inside my ass, but I had my girlfriends fingers up to it and it feel so good...!
I have come to finger my ass sometimes when I'm all by myself..
You can cum to orgasm just like that.

rajdip_999
01-14-2008, 11:11 PM
I would be an exciting experience........ I think it would make me cum quiet fast..............

01-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Ooooh yes. That's the best!!!! That feeling of a cock deep inside me stroking that 'sweet spot' gets my dong maxed until the slightest stimulation causes me to shoot everywhere. I'd say there are two types: those that go limp with a cock in their ass, and those who just get harder. No points for guessing which category I'm in. Oh, and it's even better if you're servicing someone orally at the same time.

Oh I agree, I am also one that gets real hard when a ts cock is in me. I love it. And your right, you get fucked so good that it doesnt take much to make you explode all over. I prefer to do the fucking but I sure dont mind it when its my turn to get fucked.

ila
01-20-2008, 01:18 PM
I have not yet had a cock in my ass, but I dream of the day I will feel a ladyboy's cock cumming in me. To be able to suck a ladyboy's cock at the same time would be the ultimate.

siennagrace69
11-03-2014, 11:46 AM
Is there anything better ???

ila
11-03-2014, 05:29 PM
I have not yet had a cock in my ass, but I dream of the day I will feel a ladyboy's cock cumming in me. To be able to suck a ladyboy's cock at the same time would be the ultimate.

Wow, that was a long time ago and so much has changed. I've sucked a lot of cock and been fucked a lot of times since then. I've enjoyed every inch of cock that's been in me and on me. I only wish that I hadn't waited so long to start. :drool::drool::drool::turnon::turnon::turnon:

yuri
11-24-2014, 08:50 PM
i tried a dildo-type thing in my anal; felt a bit good and sexy, but not comfortable. it hurts even with a small one, and lube. i cannot see anyone to feel good there penetrated.
…wonder, a real cock maybe softer, even it's hard, and might make me feel good in my anal hole..? anyone, have experience and know this?

TuFuTu
12-07-2014, 09:05 AM
i tried a dildo-type thing in my anal; felt a bit good and sexy, but not comfortable. it hurts even with a small one, and lube. i cannot see anyone to feel good there penetrated.
…wonder, a real cock maybe softer, even it's hard, and might make me feel good in my anal hole..? anyone, have experience and know this?
Psyche must be trained, to feel only pleasure by anal penetration. But the practical aspects are also important. Good lubrication is the most important. First of all you must bring a sufficiant quantity of lube deep into your anal channel. Then use a thin dildo in the beginning. With the time your anal muscels become used, that there something comes inside and then you can take bigger and bigger dildos.

There a curved dildos available, with a special form for prostate massage. These kind of dildos are best to "learn" anal pleasure. There is no need to move them in and out. Only a little shaking them will give good feelings on the prostate witout any odd sensations.

To get a real cock inside is better. As a beginner you will be able even to handle a big one, as far as the owner of the cock is experienced and handles his tool cautious. If not he might give you pain, because he will sometimes go in too deep. Therefore 5-7 inch is an ideal cock size for anal penetration. Smaller is even better.

TuFuTu
12-07-2014, 09:15 AM
great thing I always want to have but no I have not met any shemale yet :(

Look for a good looking, femine gay. That's much easier to find than a shemale, who is willing to fuck you.

I found a 18 y.o boy with a beautiful big cock for my first experience and it was fine.

LeeIII
12-08-2014, 03:22 PM
I have yet to be with a shemale I long to find out what it would be like to have a anal orgasm from a shemale topping me. I am hoping to find out one day. Maybe one of my friends on here will break me in and take my v-ass from me and let me experience it for myself. :drool: :turnon: :coupling:

ILoveTgirls
12-13-2014, 09:47 AM
I can't even begin to explain how wonderful it feels when a tgirl is straddling you and you're on your back and watching her thrust in and out of your ass and then you explode while clutching that rock hard cock! I've done it many times and can't wait until I can do it again. I'm versatile but I really, really enjoy being a bottom more. Turns me on! :turnon:

tutu
06-20-2015, 10:49 AM
i cum many times with out touching my dick.it happens most of the time while i fist my self.i can fist my ass pretty well.i get anal orgasm when i rub my prostate.oh it feels so good.

aguy
06-21-2015, 12:50 PM
If you don't feel it yourself words don't even come close.:)

Smoothie
09-05-2017, 05:14 PM
I love the feeling of Someone pounding me pretty nice and rough. I like a bit (lot) of pain at the finish, but an understanding at the end. :eek:

franalexes
09-06-2017, 04:06 PM
i cum many times with out touching my dick.it happens most of the time while i fist my self.i can fist my ass pretty well.i get anal orgasm when i rub my prostate.oh it feels so good.

You can get your fist up your ass? What are you? a corkscrew?

JamieTS
09-12-2017, 11:30 AM
The prostate is an amazing organ if you are a transwoman. I lot of men like a finger in there or if they have hang ups about that , I don't know who wouldn't on here because you are having sex with a trans woman for Christ's sake, messaging the prostate right under the testicals does pretty much the same thing.

hunglad
01-01-2018, 05:05 AM
getting a rimjob with your getting jacked off by a cute ladyboy always it for me but ive fucked a few ladyboys who would some times cum when your cock was in their arse even if theyer not touching it.. most of the time its when theyve done some poppers though

KimberJamesfan
01-03-2018, 06:11 PM
Not sure I've really had an anl orgasm per se. I do know that when I have a plug in my orgasms are twice as strong!!

michele4848
09-13-2019, 01:04 PM
I would love to have a sissygasm.