PDA

View Full Version : ladyboy girlfriends...10 unusual things

kelly
09-15-2007, 10:04 AM
1. you wake up in the morning......you girlfriends dick is sticking into your back.
2. you walk into the bathroom.....your girlfriend is brushing her teeth...and her dick is standing out over the sink.
3. you go to a movie with a sex scene.......you girlfriend grabs your hand during the sex scene..and you end up jerking her off...during the movie. (Happened to me)
4. you go into the bathroom...and you girlfriend is using your razor......and not on her underarms..........yikes!!
5.you are amazed..at the ease of turning her on...........ladyboys always ...love to havesex
6. She likes looking at sport....and drinking beer.......just like you.
7. be prepared ...for all kinds of female hormone tablets in your medicine cabinet
8. prepare for the most passionate sex you've ever had..........believe me....girls are no match!
9. forget about looking at naked girls........they do nothing for you.
10. you spend a lot of money getting to bangkok...and Manila......

Kelly

09-15-2007, 01:46 PM
1. you wake up in the morning......you girlfriends dick is sticking into your back.
2. you walk into the bathroom.....your girlfriend is brushing her teeth...and her dick is standing out over the sink.
3. you go to a movie with a sex scene.......you girlfriend grabs your hand during the sex scene..and you end up jerking her off...during the movie. (Happened to me)
4. you go into the bathroom...and you girlfriend is using your razor......and not on her underarms..........yikes!!
5.you are amazed..at the ease of turning her on...........ladyboys always ...love to havesex
7. be prepared ...for all kinds of female hormone tablets in your medicine cabinet
8. prepare for the most passionate sex you've ever had..........believe me....girls are no match!

Kelly

well if number 9 applies then why is number 4 there? lol

anyway.. i would love to have a gf like that.. i dont give a shiz

btw number 3 is so hot.

09-15-2007, 03:11 PM
well if number 9 applies then why is number 4 there? lol

anyway.. i would love to have a gf like that.. i dont give a shiz

btw number 3 is so hot.

err i meant if number 7 applies then why is number 4 there hehe..

BlueRaven88
12-08-2007, 05:21 AM

Kelly

apart from the 'likes looking at sport' and the 'using a razor and not on her underarms' it all sounds like the perfect relationship :inlove:

mind you, like pal said, if she's on the hormone tablets the she wouldn't need to shave her face, though when you say 'not on her underarms' it could mean a little further south :D (no not chest or stomach. im referring to the crotch)

but yer sports and me don't mesh well :frown:

hotfortrannies420
12-08-2007, 09:26 PM
all very good resons to go out with a shemale except the whole shaving thing weird

inadaze
12-09-2007, 01:19 AM
yeah the shaving thing is weird. A ladyboy witha beard is a definite turn off. Also, i like to play them but I dont like to watch sports.

gizmo
12-09-2007, 10:17 AM
All very true, especially 8,9, and 10 ;) :D