PDA

View Full Version : How Much Important Is The Cock For You ?

eliogabalo
09-08-2007, 11:34 AM
We can be straight, bisex, gay, active, passive, all and nothing, but we ALL love ladyboys and their beautiful cocks. How much important is the cock for you ?
ADDICTED: The cock is my life. I adore it and can't live without it. I'd like to suck ( or to be fucked) the whole day
LOVER: The cock is very important for me: it makes my life better. I'd suffer a bit without it ( or without dreaming about it)
AMATEUR: I like sucking / getting fucked ( or daydream about it), but this is not very important for me: a kind of hobby...
JUST A PLAY: Only a curiosity

tlover
09-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Good question elio,
Well i have to be and amateur as i haven't had a cock yet, but ive been desperate to taste one and be fucked be one for the last couple of years since my interest in shemales began.
i reckon i would love cock in my mouth, since a good half of the joy of the sex act is in the fantasy, in the mind, and i like the thought of a cock in my mouth, and my arse.
i m not actually sure i will enjoy it that much when it really happens, who knows, but i sure need to try it soon!:yes::drool:

eliogabalo
09-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Good question elio,
Well i have to be and amateur as i haven't had a cock yet, but ive been desperate to taste one and be fucked be one for the last couple of years since my interest in shemales began.
i reckon i would love cock in my mouth, since a good half of the joy of the sex act is in the fantasy, in the mind, and i like the thought of a cock in my mouth, and my arse.
i m not actually sure i will enjoy it that much when it really happens, who knows, but i sure need to try it soon!:yes::drool:

I ensure you the reality exceeds the fantasy ... :D

gizmo
09-08-2007, 02:29 PM
I voted addicted, I need it every chance I get
And I love to suck, and get fucked , if it was'nt
important to me, I'd have stuck to GG,s! ;) :respect:

eliogabalo
09-08-2007, 03:28 PM
So i'm not the only cock-addicted here ... i feel less alone ... Yes, cock is my life. Some obsessions can be very sweet ! :D

oakoner
09-08-2007, 08:51 PM
a ladyboy has to have the cock for me...prefferbly small.. i like the asian ladyboy because of that.... i have no idea why i do but i just love it.

eliogabalo
09-09-2007, 01:44 AM
Well; i think God made a mistake creating the woman with a rib of the man. He had to use the cock.

eliogabalo
09-09-2007, 04:57 AM
Excuse me if i'm a bit blasphemous ... :innocent:

turi
09-09-2007, 03:01 PM
it's all only a dream about it for me :innocent:

MeSucksCock
09-09-2007, 07:47 PM
I havent tried it yet but they are so fascinating i would probably be addicted

mykel73
09-09-2007, 10:55 PM
Total addiction.

shecock
09-10-2007, 07:25 AM
We can be straight, bisex, gay, active, passive, all and nothing, but we ALL love ladyboys and their beautiful cocks. How much important is the cock for you ?
ADDICTED: The cock is my life. I adore it and can't live without it. I'd like to suck ( or to be fucked) the whole day
LOVER: The cock is very important for me: it makes my life better. I'd suffer a bit without it ( or without dreaming about it)
AMATEUR: I like sucking / getting fucked ( or daydream about it), but this is not very important for me: a kind of hobby...
JUST A PLAY: Only a curiosity

good poll u started mate. i think i love n don't know i may addict after having an experience . but as of now i love cock with boobs. ;)

Paul
09-10-2007, 11:11 AM
My girl lives fulltime as a woman, she's had various surgery but hasn't had the final op. She's very happy with her body but doesn't rule out taking the final step at some stage (she's 26) She's asked me how I'd feel if she went through with it and obviously I've said I love her and if thats what she whats to do I'll support her 100%. But in my heart of hearts I don't know how I'll feel. Her having a cock is a massive turn on for me and is one of the things that made me fall in love with her in the first place. I'll always love her no matter what, I just worry I'll not be turned on sexually anymore if she did go through with it.

eliogabalo
09-10-2007, 12:45 PM
This is a delicate issue. Some ladyboys are happy to be in the meantime male and female; some others want become fully females. Only you can know what's right for yourself. If your love is largely based on sexuality and you're a cock-addicted as i am, your situation can be complicated. I hope you can solve your problems ...

kamsutra
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
I havent tried it yet but they are so fascinating i would probably be addicted

I am addicted too but never got the one. I want to have it both in mouth and at the back, whole night, in different positions.

eliogabalo
09-11-2007, 03:20 AM
After you have tasted the cock, it's very hard you return to the pussy. Women can be very beautiful, but under the skirt they are so bare and miserable ... Cock, my love !

eliogabalo
09-12-2007, 02:55 AM
This poll has given an interesting result ! It seems that many of the members are enthusiast about the cock. The most voted "lover" or "addicted". Yes, the cock is the only way to bliss ... :yes:

Da_vinci
09-12-2007, 09:01 PM
addicted is the way to go :D

Rick_
09-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Well i cant chose because i have never sucked a shemale cock or got fucked by one :(

eliogabalo
09-13-2007, 11:10 AM
The first time my Luiza fucked me in the ass she said: "Now you're a man".
Is'nt she witty ? ;)

darkways
09-18-2007, 03:23 PM
As Elio said there is good looking women out there but once you get past the skirt what is there. Now when you look under a shemales skirt and see the bulge and can feel it in your hands and wrap your mouth around it. Yum. Nothing better

gizmo
09-18-2007, 06:23 PM
My girl asked me If I would still love her
if she had surgery, I of course said yes!
I would, but dont know if I could be faithful?
I love cock too much! Am I a real bastard?

eliogabalo
09-24-2007, 02:19 PM
I can understand you ! After tasting the cock, it's impossible to life without it ... ;)

cocklover
10-25-2007, 09:31 AM
I am totally addicted to sucking and licking and stroking cock. Cocksucking is so wonderful and exciting and it stimulates my cock to get very hard and erect and cum easily.:yes::inlove::drool:

eliogabalo
10-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Cock, my life ! The most beautiful thing in the world ! I'd like writing poetry about the cock ... :yes:

EbonyTSLover
10-26-2007, 02:22 PM
Good question elio:respect:I'm ADDICTED to the cock:drool: I can't get enough of my lady's cock.It feels so good to have a nice hard cock to suck or :coupling:

jimudon
10-26-2007, 03:00 PM
:drool:Yes for addication. T-girls have it all. THis is why so-call "real girls" just are not any fun! Once you have tasted the shemale cock you don't go back to mere pussy!

eliogabalo
10-26-2007, 03:22 PM
:drool:Yes for addication. T-girls have it all. THis is why so-call "real girls" just are not any fun! Once you have tasted the shemale cock you don't go back to mere pussy!

I agree totally with you ... after tasting the cock i've lost any interest in girls. Genetic women are incredibly boring without a lovely cock under the skirt

toosexy
10-26-2007, 08:41 PM
I must confess, i love my wife but with cock she would be of more interest in bed.

mobiryder
10-29-2007, 01:55 AM
depends on how i feel... sometimes im looking for a certain type of look, then it doesnt matter cock size.. sometimes im in the mood for a huge wang, so i use that when choosing... it changes like the wind!

Jayshawn!
11-23-2007, 11:55 PM
ok i kno this may sound awkward but i am most certainly not gay but i absolutly loooooovvvvveeeee cock wait not jus cock shemale cock get it str8 so itz a big deal

eliogabalo
11-24-2007, 03:46 AM
I'm amazed... We are a people of cock-addicteds ! :eek:

SweetCharmer
11-24-2007, 07:02 AM
i love ladyboy cock pure and simple i even promised myself to marry one:inlove:

ila
01-29-2008, 06:57 PM
This poll is kind of old, but I just found it so I voted anyway. I'm addicted to shemale cock. I think of cock all the time. I know when I finally get cock that I will want it all the time. I keep thinking how nice it will be to suck and how good it will feel in my ass.

bigcockshemalelover
02-27-2008, 04:59 AM
i know i am addicted to shemale cock coz its the only thin g on my mind

BlueRaven88
02-27-2008, 06:40 AM
Well; i think God made a mistake creating the woman with a rib of the man. He had to use the cock.

Lol elio I am a christian and I still find this an amusing thing to say, but there would be 1 flaw in this - if god used a cock to create woman then men would be without cocks (god created women with a rib from a man, and we have 1 rib less than women), so this would not be a very glorious world to live in :p

The first time my Luiza fucked me in the ass she said: "Now you're a man".
Is'nt she witty ? ;)

You are a very lucky man elio I can only hope and pray that I will meet a ladyboy for myself who is as affectionate and loving as your Luiza :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I voted Addicted. I love ladyboys and will marry one some day, and the ONLY reason that I would be tempted to be with a GG is because a part of me wants children, but seriously if I have to sacrifice being able to reproduce and bring a life into this god-forsaken world we live in, I would rather be happy and be with a ladyboy for all my life :)

SSL
02-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Lol elio I am a christian and I still find this an amusing thing to say, but there would be 1 flaw in this - if god used a cock to create woman then men would be without cocks (god created women with a rib from a man, and we have 1 rib less than women), so this would not be a very glorious world to live in :p
People from BibleStudy will surely be happy that i'm linking to their respected website from this wonderful shemale forum, but, according to them it's either only Adam who lived without one rib for the rest of his life or it's God who healed him.
source: Do men have one less rib (http://www.biblestudy.org/question/adamrib.html)

BlueRaven88
02-27-2008, 07:17 AM
People from BibleStudy will surely be happy that i'm linking to their respected website from this wonderful shemale forum, but, according to them it's either only Adam who lived without one rib for the rest of his life or it's God who healed him.
source: Do men have one less rib (http://www.biblestudy.org/question/adamrib.html)

Haha I don't really care either way cos the bible is basically a crock of shit. It was written by man not by god so no one REALLY knows what god's will is, and the bible contradicts itself so many times it's not funny. 2 examples of this:

1. The bible says that incest is wrong (and I agree), but it states that all human life originated from 2 people (Adam and Eve), so if one were to believe this, you would have to believe that there was a HELL of a lot of incest going on, due to numbers of people available, and the act of reproduction all points to that Adam and Eve would have had to have had sex with their children, or they had many children, whom all slept with each other. MAJOR contradiction right there.

2. The bible states that homosexuality is a sin, yet it also states that god personally creates every human life, so if one were to believe that homosexuality leads to automatic condemnation to hell, why would god create people with no chance of retrobution and repentance from birth? Again, MAJOR contradiction.

What have we learn from the teachings of the bible? That dumb prejudiced rednecks shouldn't smoke crack and spout sacreligious teachings of course! (I am so going to get stoned for that one, and I don't mean the type that involves weed, I mean the type that involves angry church-addicts running after me with a sack of rocks and throwing them at me)

stephen54
02-27-2008, 12:25 PM
The cock is very important, as long as its under a slutty or pretty dress and the owner wears lots of make up.

ila
02-27-2008, 06:17 PM
Cock is the ultimate.:yes: I think about it and dream about it. If I could I would be with a tgurl and be sucking her cock all the time.:D When I wouldn't be sucking her cock I would want it in my ass sliding in and out of me and giving me a load if cum deep inside me.:drool::drool:

tglvr4u
04-22-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm the same as you ila, can't get cock off my mind, want it all the time

Ayo4Yayo
04-23-2008, 12:23 AM
I'm the same as you ila, can't get cock off my mind, want it all the time

open up baby, here's mine

:turnon:

BlueRaven88
04-23-2008, 12:46 AM
open up baby, here's mine

:turnon:

*opens mouth* mmmmm

Ayo4Yayo
04-23-2008, 12:53 AM
*opens mouth* mmmmm

hmmmm you know how to suck it. How bout giving my balls a little lick .......

BlueRaven88
04-23-2008, 01:17 AM
hmmmm you know how to suck it. How bout giving my balls a little lick .......

*licks balls while cock is in throat* mmm yum.

Ayo4Yayo
04-23-2008, 01:29 AM
*licks balls while cock is in throat* mmm yum.

B.R join me on yahoo messanger, i'm already pounding my cock for you

tombradyrules2008@yahoo.com

But for now let's 69, i'll go on top so you can clean my anus out :turnon:

redfish1
04-23-2008, 12:51 PM
I’m addicted to cock. I have been to the promise land and If she doesn’t have a dick it’s not the same. At first I was bothered by this after a few more encounters for get the world around us and have fun. I have found to be with a girl with a cock to be the best and that is the only thing for me. Try it guys if you like looking at it on the screen you will love when you taste it for the first time.

LadyBoys-Lover
04-24-2008, 01:32 PM
i'm just a lover )

jmad
05-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Put it this way no cock no ladyboy. That's why I am on this site. Lover of ladyboy cock!:turnon::turnon::yes:

CI_Mahon
05-20-2010, 12:59 PM
i think the cock is important a great :turnon: for me, and a girl with a cock :turnon::turnon: no more need to be said

NickNickNick
05-20-2010, 01:21 PM
I put addicted to cock. Because I know I will be once i try my first.

shadows
05-21-2010, 03:14 AM
For myself, the penis isn't really that important. Penis or vagina, it doesn't really matter to me. I like women, and there is a lot more to a woman than what her genitalia happens to be.:)

jimudon
05-22-2010, 11:35 AM
I think about the cock all the time. I have been a totally dedicated to cock for over 7 years now. I can proudly say I have not touched a GG in that time. I have only been with the ladyboys or femboys over that time. It is like so many have said, once you get the taste for cock there is no going back to mere pussy.

I regret not realizing this till later in life. I really only like the femboy, flat chested ladyboy look. I am a hopelessly a bottom too! If that makes me gay, I have no problem. I just know I have no interestest at all in GGs.

Shemale Cam Addict
06-03-2010, 08:29 PM
I`d say I`m between lover and addicted :yes:

russtafa
06-16-2010, 07:11 PM
I`d say I`m between lover and addicted :yes:

i wont go with a girl unless she has a nice cock:heart:

tslust
06-16-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm hopelessly addickted;) to :drool:cock:drool:. I'm always thinking about sucking a big, hard :drool:cock:drool: and then taking it inside my tight ass.

chrero
06-17-2010, 04:10 PM
I like to kneel between hairless tights, to kiss and lick a vagina or a cock, more and more I prefer dicks

Jayshawn!
06-17-2010, 08:36 PM
i like shemale cock
addicted

outofmymind
06-17-2010, 11:56 PM
I love a girl with a nice cock but cock is not the most important thing for me. I went with cock lover.

mezy1
06-18-2010, 06:01 AM
Shemales cock is all i need n life i sware i suck n fuck n get fucked

Abelardno00
06-18-2010, 08:06 AM
The cock is only good to pee LOL!
If the balls make the virility, the cock is the symbol of the masculinity

smc
06-18-2010, 08:12 AM
The cock is only good to pee LOL!
If the balls make the virility, the cock is the symbol of the masculinity

I believe that the question posed in this thread is not about one's OWN cock, but about the cock of OTHERS.

grace gmore
06-20-2010, 12:48 PM
I fully agree I love cock of any size as long as its entering this girl ummmm yummy thats why Im a bottomonly and want to be a girl I love cock

chrero
06-20-2010, 02:48 PM
What makes the difference between a beautiful girl and a shemale? The cock. And why I am here? Because of the cock!

LadyboyJerker
06-21-2010, 07:14 AM
I'm addicted to cock. The perfect answer is this.

sparta
06-23-2010, 05:34 PM
I love the cock. Nothing gets me harder than sucking the thick hard cock of a she male and having her cum in my mouth.

no1000
06-24-2010, 07:58 PM
My current playmate still has a cock but she's thinking about going through with the surgery. When I first got into shemales the cock was not what I was interested in but now has become part of the reason. I don't know what I'd think. I would definitely be interested in her no doubt.

Tommy3069
05-12-2013, 06:42 PM
It is very important I like them big the bigger the better, once I taste a cock now that is all I think about want to taste cum in my mouth.
The last tgirl I was with she did her operation and lost her big cock :( I be still her friend,but now I need to find another tgirl with a big cock.

sheena bee
05-13-2013, 12:39 AM
I just love a good cock way up my hot ass or down my throat