PDA

View Full Version : Just returned from TS show in China

SSL
08-28-2007, 11:39 AM
Hello guys,

As some of you probably know, I'm having a vacation in China and i have just returned from a TS show ;)

Alas, taking pictures was not allowed, I managed to make several shots, but there's nothing really to boast of... I must say the tgirls were simply amazing, many of them were stunners (although chinese GGs, especially the ones that work in hotels / airports are also mostly very pretty).

Here are some pictures from the show, but they are really a shame for a pro photographer that i think I am.

tlover
08-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Never mind, the 1st girl looks stunning.:inlove:
Did you get up to much mischief with any of the tgirls?;)
Come on SSL spill the beans, we want all the goss.:D

translover
08-28-2007, 01:34 PM
how is chinese LB s ? if you compare to the Thai LB s and Phillipine LB s ?

as a beauty,

:frown:

Mirabeau915
08-28-2007, 04:22 PM
Beautiful girls, I hope you have/had a good time (since I don;t know when you'll be finished with your vacation). Thanks very much for sharing them with us!

SSL
08-28-2007, 10:10 PM
Never mind, the 1st girl looks stunning.:inlove:
Did you get up to much mischief with any of the tgirls?;)
Come on SSL spill the beans, we want all the goss.:D
Hehehe

In fact the purpose of my visit here was not hunting chinese ladyboys ;) I just couldn't miss the show, which was called "transvestite show" by the way. But as you see, the girls are definitely not TV, as they have very yummy and convincing titties.

Here's a couple more pictures.

08-28-2007, 11:19 PM
cmon man tell us more!!! even if it's not related to tgirls

SSL
08-29-2007, 04:26 AM
cmon man tell us more!!! even if it's not related to tgirls
not related to tgirls? ok, how about a big scary ass crocodile? :D

ts_lover
08-29-2007, 04:31 AM
WOHO! First non TS SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

SSL
08-29-2007, 07:52 AM
By the way, who knows what does "soi crocodile" mean in Thailand?

gizmo
08-29-2007, 12:46 PM
By the way, who knows what does "soi crocodile" mean in Thailand?

Soi crocodile is in Phuket, if I'm not mistaken!
Soi is the word for street in Thailand!
[Hope this is what you meant]?:respect:

SSL
08-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Don't know... Did you see this story, Ladyboy Surprise (http://www.transladyboy.com/shemale-stories/ladyboy-surprise-thailand-part1.html) at the blog?

One old grizzled sea dog looked at me and said “Son, watch out for Soi Crocodile!”

The way it is put there suggests that this is how they call ladyboys. But i wonder why?

innn87
09-01-2007, 02:48 PM

haha, nice shoot~~~~

inadaze
09-08-2007, 05:59 PM
I always thought China was a conservative country where this sort of stuff wasnt allowed ?

keiricdz
09-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Hello guys,

As some of you probably know, I'm having a vacation in China and i have just returned from a TS show ;)

Alas, taking pictures was not allowed, I managed to make several shots, but there's nothing really to boast of... I must say the tgirls were simply amazing, many of them were stunners (although chinese GGs, especially the ones that work in hotels / airports are also mostly very pretty).

Here are some pictures from the show, but they are really a shame for a pro photographer that i think I am.

could you tell us which city are they from?
i think chinese shemale is the most beautiful tran in the world.

2WayStreet
01-16-2008, 07:54 AM
I always thought China was a conservative country where this sort of stuff wasnt allowed ?

That was ten years ago. Today, China has over taken a lot of european countries in terms of entertainment, engineering and financial standing.

Their plastic surgeons can do a breast augmentation that only an expert knows that it is a fake. The breast is both supple and feels just like naturals, and at a fraction of the cost too.
Personally seen a few China man made beauties and am greatly impressed.
BTW, I am NO Chinaman

:respect:

BlueRaven88
01-16-2008, 08:50 AM

lol i first saw a crocodile when i was still in single digit age (around 6 or 7) when i went to a zoo. i was never really intimidated by them lol mind you that was because they just layed there doin nothin. welcome back by the way.

don't suppose you know of any shemales in japan SSL? i would love to find out any info you have...

SSL
01-16-2008, 10:39 AM
don't suppose you know of any shemales in japan SSL? i would love to find out any info you have...
Alas, i've got no info :(

rollon
01-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Don't know... Did you see this story, Ladyboy Surprise at the blog?

Quote:
One old grizzled sea dog looked at me and said “Son, watch out for Soi Crocodile!�

The way it is put there suggests that this is how they call ladyboys. But i wonder why?

got really horny by reading this story

Nikki
01-21-2008, 03:47 PM
very nice SSL! :)

T-Money
05-14-2008, 05:27 AM
id love to go to one of those shows

russellwu
05-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Maybe the mud that the croc hides in is a metaphor for the feminine appearance,
And the crocodile itself is the metaphor for the ladyboy.
So the unsuspecting girl-hunting guy should watch out for the "crocodiles". :P

Thing is, some guys (like us) actually like getting eaten by crocodiles. XD

tslove4life
08-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Hahaha, crocodile.:lol:

wildts81
09-17-2009, 12:18 AM
i just know here that there are shemale show in china also.

antyoukos3
09-17-2009, 12:03 PM
supper , they are so cute ...
in what city you went to this show, buy the way i live in Beijing China now. My god how many beautiful LB there are, also some local .